Early Bird Special Book 30 Days In Advance Accor Hotels

pdogg

Accor has both high end and upper mid range hotels throughout Thailand including Bangkok, Phuket, and Hua Hin.  Ibis on Sukhumvit Soi 4 is an Accor property.

Early bird special is up to 30% if you book at least 30 days in advance.

Offer good September 12th 2013 through January 21st 2014.

Accor is an excellent choice in Southeast Asua and is also very strong in Australia and New Zealand.

Check it out on Asia Hotel and Travel.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php?/topic/49-early-bird-special-booking-30-days-in-advance-accor-hotels/?p=221

Thanks pdogg. I see they are doing Ibis Hua Hin for £22pn in January which is less than Agoda I think. I have registered with the Accor site and will compare prices nearer to January. 

Edit: Just checked and booking through Agoda is £24.35pn for the Ibis in January atm.

We're trying to uncover good deals with multiple vendors.  As we find them we will pass them along.

QG, if you could do me a favor, if you do wind up booking the Ibis on the early bird promotion, instead of using a bookmarked link. would you please click on a fresh link on Asia Hotel and Travel so our friends on AH&T can earn a small commission.   :hi:

• 3 months later...

The Accor Hotel Group is doing a special offer of 40% discount and free breakfast for members. It is for dates from 15 December 2013 - 12 February 2014, and you have to book by Friday 29 November (10 days). 

They have a number of hotels in Bangkok, Pattaya and other areas of Thailand. Their hotels include Ibis, Novotel, Mercure, Sofitel and Pullman. Also hotels in other parts of South East Asia and across the world.

There may be some problems with booking though. I tried to book hotel in Hua Hin, but the reduced rates only seemed to be available Monday- Friday. But this might be because a lot of Thais and expats go to Hua Hin for the weekends. Perhaps you can get the reduced rate at weekends in other areas. 

Also when I tried to book the free breakfast wasn't included. I don't know if this is just a glitch. I might try again later to see if it is included then. I suppose if you do book you can contact them to resolve this.

Edit: The Ibis Hua Hin is about £18 per night inc taxes with this offer - about £31-35 through agoda, booking.com etc.

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotions/specials/crazyprices.html