It's just come up no1 on my computer Larry, which is strange, because I tried it just over a week ago & I had to Goggle the whole ladyboyreview.com bit before it came anywhere near the top of the list!

So what does it Larry? Is it because of some genius teckkie widget that's been installed or is it something to do with numbers of hits & that kind of thing?

By the way, I'm still having to sign in every time?... And I still can't get any 'media' pictures up when I download from Youtube... And this fucking box jumps about while I'm trying to write in it... And I can't get to intersperse text with photos when I post...And Sam doesn't speak to me very much anymore either.

By the way, I'm still having to sign in every time?... And I still can't get any 'media' pictures up when I download from Youtube... And this fucking box jumps about while I'm trying to write in it... And I can't get to intersperse text with photos when I post...And Sam doesn't speak to me very much anymore either.

Boo hoo.

I cry for you Agent Tina (code name ...) :rolleyes:

• 10 years later...