Cutest LB

SiamSam

I think one of the cutest LBs we have on this site is hot_maui. She has terrific eyes and lips. I would love to meet her. Another favourite is gorgeous1. She is really hot. I think Lena looks interesting also however it is hard to discern since her pix are squeezed for some reason.

Your thoughts?

They might be cute but they're also silent.

None of them reply to my messages or emails. :cray:

Is it me? O dear...

If they read your contributions, knew that you were a disciple of the Tantric way, were a big softie, romantic to the point of insanity, AND had a bulging wallet; then they might show some interest, KenW.

I think that some administrative type should organise a convention over there, say Makati or even Cebu. What say youse all?

:rolleyes:

They might be cute but they're also silent.

None of them reply to my messages or emails. :cray:

Ken, I think some of the girls are online quite a bit while others are not. But some of the girls have multiple ways to contact them.

You can send them an email while others list their IM and phone.

Now that I'm more settled in, I should be able to work on the website this weekend and one think I want to do is to let the girls know they can post on the forum. I'd especially like to get some interested in the Chat Room but nobody wants to go to an empty room.

Ken, I think some of the girls are online quite a bit while others are not. But some of the girls have multiple ways to contact them.

You can send them an email while others list their IM and phone.

Thanx Larry. I've sent IM and email, but it's only been two girls I've tried to contact thus far.

On a related issue to that, I cannot find a way to access their profiles from inside the site; that is, once I'm signed in. Ordinary member profiles yes, from the members button. But those special LB profiles, no. I can of course get to them from the front page before I sign in.

On a related issue to that, I cannot find a way to access their profiles from inside the site; that is, once I'm signed in. Ordinary member profiles yes, from the members button. But those special LB profiles, no. I can of course get to them from the front page before I sign in.

Ken, A few different ways to get to the girl's Profiles.

1) After you login you can go back to the Home page by clicking Home which is on the top left of this page underneath the LBR logo. On or homepage you can see our 7 featured ladyboys in the center, the 10 most recent Profiles on the right, and the girls who have been Reviewed on the left.

2) There are various Search functions. Click Search on the top center of this page and the avrious searches will appear. Search By Location is probably the most useful. You can use this link http://www.ladyboyreview.com/search/search-by-location/

However, Silver Members like yourself have access to the Advanced Search. In the Advanced Search you can search for a specific cock size for example. You can use this link. http://www.ladyboyreview.com/search/advance_search/

3) Here's a list of our Thai Ladyboy Profiles and Indonesian Ladyboy Profiles. I haven't gotten around to compiling a list of our ladyboys from the PI. If anyone is so inclined to start a list goforit.

Thanx Larry, I know and have used your helpful Thai and Indonesian lists and the links there.

I have also used Search & Advanced Search before, but didn't think to try the kind of URLs you provide in those links. Thanx again. (My hopeless Search terms produced nothing)

I had never seen the Home button. My computer skills are pretty ordinary, below passing grade.

But your Help skills are excellent and much appreciated.