Del1

Prefered Hook up method  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you like to get 1st hit on your LB

• Internet before arrival
    • Ladyboy Bar
    • Free Lancers
    • Other

Guys simple question where do we like to catch our prey or should I say let them snare us. I expect this will have many answers and maybe help any lads new to the scene other ideas for aquiring new notches on their gun belts.

When I was totally new to the scene I must admit walking into a bar ie LaBamba or Ezy was a pretty daunting thought,on my 1st ever trip to LOS I only fucked 2 ladyboys in a month,both of these very surreptitiously ,one from a beer bar on Soi 7 and the other one from a ladyboy show in Samui. As I have gained more experience I have found many and varied ways of hooking up. I have gone through the stage of Bar girls and out the otherside,basically I am a tight cunt and begrudge paying barfines for a start but find most ladies in bars very uninteresting and very inane.

I use the internet a lot now days, I can arrive in LOS with as many as 10 or 15 new numbers of ladies I have cultivated over a few months,I find them more interesting because I have got to know them a little away from where they ply their trade,I have met ladies who are not in the P4P scene.

My current lady Amy I met via facebook and have been talking to her for a few weeks before arrival,when left to her own devices she works out on Walking St ,Pattaya outside Hot Tuna Pool Hall. Over the 2 weeks I have been here she has grown on me,this is due to the fact we new each other slightly from talking,she has introduced me to so many of her ladyboy friends who all appear quite sweet,I have been introduced to them in their own environment as a friend of Amy and not as a potential customer for them,the otherside of these fine ladies is a surprising change to see.

I realise this approach is not for everyone and persons of little or no experience could end up out of their depth, its an alternative to the usual bullshit hustle that you suffer in most ladyboy bars,not all I hasten to add.

A lot of these ladies come across as hard ,harsh hustlers and many are,this trip I have had less bullshit and aggravation than ever before but have probably talked to and fucked less ladies than ever before. I think at my age I am starting to look for quality and not quantity.

You read many threads how Walking St is for Noobs and rubes ,all rip off,well it is if you are a prick and dont keep an eye out.

Take a scenario of guy from Uk lands for 1st time in LOS ,jumps in his taxi at the airport

1st Rip Off 2000bht for Taxi to Pattaya

Throws his bag in his hotel

2nd Rip Off 2000bht a night for a 800bht hotel cause he has booked via the travel agent

Gets motorbike to Walking St where he has seen on net certain 3 legged ladies hang out

3rd Rip Off 200bht for Motorbike Taxi

gets acosted by numerous deep voiced ladies offering him good time,he takes the 1st one that he takes a fancy to

4th Rip Off Lady askes for 3000bht for a shag (or 5000 if it is Emma) silly sod pays it not being any wiser

Gets motorbike back to his hotel ,gets pulled up short at the reception

5th Rip Off Receptionist says you pay 1000bht joining fee for lady

Now add all this up Mr Noob has been royally shafted on his 1st night by a good 5000bht, now if he read this type of forum and asked questions he would have been forearmed with this sort of info.

2nd day he bumps into a guy like one of us in a bar and gets put straight,he then spends the rest of the week annoyed at himself for wasting so much money.

Guys please post your preferences and reasons for your pick up methods as it will help any new guys who join this forum,I only wished that some place like this existed when I first started mongering as what I have said above about Mr Noob arriving was me 10 years ago only thing I have altered is the price comparison in line with shooting prices.

Be patient with the Noobs and Rubes when they arrive as they certainly will when the forum kicks on next year.

Great idea fora thread Hound! :D

I voted Other as a peronal choice since ladyboys are almost everywhere in Thailand.

But the bars are easy one stop shopping; easy and convenient.

The internet works too. We have Ice from Pattaya and Pinky from Chiang Mai are onour website. (Btw, if anyone on teh forum doesn't know how to find the girls on our website, please ask)

I think it is a matter of personal taste, different strokes as they say, and a good idea to check out all the diferent ways.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using the internet more over the last year

BB, a wiley vet knows how to reel them in. B)

The internet is essential for ladyboy hookups in many parts of the planet and part of the LBR mission is to make it easier for ladyboys to hook up with ladyboy lovers.

But we're new and so there are other sites that are better at that "at this time".

Hi 5 is very popular with Thais.

Despite a name that will turn many of you off, Gay Romeo is also a good resource for ladyboys.

In Indonesia, Date In Asia is particularly good.

And of course Facebook, if you go to the LBR Facebook page you'll see lots of ladyboys. Two good buddies got the ball rolling for us on Facebook.

When i have more time, I really need to private message our Facebook friends letting them know they can put up free profiles here. And also want to add a bunch of Brazilians as a friends. But Christmas season had so many mates in town that I'd wake up hung over many days so off the booze and into work for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I still love the lb bars when I'm in Thailand. Living in China where the scene is completely underground and internet driven it's the bars that make LOS so special and so much fun for me.

I'll occasionally pull a barfine free FL in front of Nana or on Sukhumvit, but it seems I rarely do so in Pattaya - I almost always find something to my liking in the many bars of Sodom-By-The-Sea. I'm never there very long anyway, so the extra cost of the barfines is not a biggie as far as I'm concerned. Nothing better than being able to drink and laugh and grope while surrounded by hot young nubiles - and all for sale.

I have started using the internet though for the Philippines. While it's more out of necessity than preference, it has been amusing to "get to know" some of the girls while they wank for u on a cam show. :D

In LOS not problem for find LB...i like to go in the day in some market and know some nice LB there or in some shopping mall same Tukcom.....but for Philippine i had many good experiences using some site same DIA or others before go there when i was beginner...now not problem...eheheheh....also using free chat in Live Jasmine(cam site) I asked to meet some camgirl and many time i had a good ST or LT.... :P