The House & Love Time Inn - Soi 13/1

dixon cox

You are a brave man Jeffs, or lucky, depending on who you are talking to.  Here is a shot from the FB page taken earlier tonight.  No sign of your opponent mind. :biggrin:

hi bb , cant see her there , as usual thai info seems unreliable   , a  month ago noon 

was meant to be working at new plaza  opposite soi 8 , now in 13/1 , a few years ago

she worked in a side bar off walking street sport bar I think , as far as I know she

has always been a freelancer , no problem  for me as   I have her contact numbers 

and e-mail if I need a good seeing to  ouch .

• Upvote 1

hi bb , cant see her there , as usual thai info seems unreliable   , a  month ago noon 

was meant to be working at new plaza  opposite soi 8 , now in 13/1 , a few years ago

she worked in a side bar off walking street sport bar I think , as far as I know she

has always been a freelancer , no problem  for me as   I have her contact numbers 

and e-mail if I need a good seeing to  ouch .

Keep searching Jeffs and eventually she will find you. :winking0023: 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest JustSumGai

nothing for eight months makes me wonder.  The girls are SUPERB but I've seen this happen with another bar that is the current rave in Bkk. The music choice SUCKS MOOSE BALLS. The short time room and price is very attractive. It COULD be a winner. But nothing from Dec 13 to now? Very odd. With those babes I woulda figured it'd be up to 30 plus pages by now. What gives?

late better then never haha...rico and tony to busy drinking to post here? yes may be but now it seems that we finaly manage to open an account to keep intouch with you guys....thanks to pete for his help....feel free to ask any question and ad us on facebook "thehouse pattaya" we will post some photo and comment to give you information....on number 16 september we celebrate oei birthday so big party again....everybody welcome...now some description of what we do in the house bar and about us....now many start know us but we like to describe for the one who just discover our bar...so about the bar it is small bar for house music lovers with different style everynight from progressive to psyche transe,from deep house to acid and of course all the anthems from the 90's and end of 80's during the RAVE movment...

also it is a bar for ladyboy lovers and more like a meeting point for the one who want to meet in a public,anonymous and friendly atmosphere ladyboys as we accept all ladyboys and not only ladyboys who come to the bar everyday but also all our ladyboys friends...we are open mind at the house and we are friend with all ladyboy bar owners and many time we finish the night all together and enjoy music and friendship as we close quiet late...

we also have rooms for rent for long term stay or just for a quick time...we have a lift...so that is nice when you want keep energie before go to the real sport haha...

we not pretend to be perfect in what we do but we do it with the heart and do our best for make friends,meet new people and share a good time...hope to see you there...soi 13/1 soi yamato...out from second road on the left side just opposit the japanese restaurant name YAMATO

• Upvote 3

Guest JustSumGai

For me the music is a big deal breaker. I hate trance/house synthetic beat laden robot "music" almost more than I hate rap.

The long stay option is interesting but no mention of rate, room features and so on.

It would HELP A LOT if you would learn to Capitalize and break up the hundred sentences somehow.

Many people will not bother to wade thru such a hard to read large post.

just sayin

Small is no problem for me, it's comfy. The girls are very good looking. All have bolt ons? That first one is gonna stick in my mind for a bit :)

Maybe I'm just getting old, but The House isn't a bar I'd go to for the music.

Having said that, I've been there a few times, and the music has yet to drive me out of the bar.  Maybe it was because the music was being played at a reasonable level, or the staff did a well enough job keeping me stocked and entertained.

I'm not sure.  But for now The House has earned a place late in my rotation.