Thanks Seanbeag!

seanchai

Seanbeag linked to Jaidee's awesome story, which I'd only heard about the first 2/3rds from it's writer. Thanks to linking here, I had a very entertaining Sunday night reading it.

I see that thread is locked so I don't want to restart anything - but thanks to Jaidee for the nice things he had to say about me - and to Seanbeag for the link.

This forum looks very interesting and it's time I caught up on what's new in Thailand ... and maybe share some stories myself!

GroobySteven (aka seanchai)

• Upvote 2

Seanbeag linked to Jaidee's awesome story, which I'd only heard about the first 2/3rds from it's writer. Thanks to linking here, I had a very entertaining Sunday night reading it.

I see that thread is locked so I don't want to restart anything - but thanks to Jaidee for the nice things he had to say about me -

All true man, all true.....as mentioned, as my mentor you were the only person I ever considered contacting after that nightmare first took place and your calm attitude and positive outlook - plus knowing right away that it was someone from my inner circle - helped me out a lot.

I know the story was quite long, so thanks for taking the time to read it all!

chok dee always :)