Breast Implants In Thailand

DownLoLarry

Hi Shelly, that is correct, but an lb must take the proper amount - in the case of hormones too much is not a good thing - can cause liver damage, increase risk of blood clots, heart attack, stroke, etc.

I am a pharmacist, so you can send me a pm to discuss things in more detail.

Can you get hormones without prescription in Nepal?

Hi Shelly, that is correct, but an lb must take the proper amount - in the case of hormones too much is not a good thing - can cause liver damage, increase risk of blood clots, heart attack, stroke, etc.

I am a pharmacist, so you can send me a pm to discuss things in more detail.

Can you get hormones without prescription in Nepal?

hi

nahh we cant get hernons without doc prescription , i heard abt this so jst posting , i wanna take hormors but.u know family matters :friends:

i was thinking to mov to thailand ,coz its gr8 place for ladyboys :search: well can u tell me more stuff abt hormones and how it works and its side effect.

dose it make male body shape into female shape?? :pardon:

I don't think she should take a taxi to the clinic right away, she should settle into her hotel first. Taxi to this area would be around the same as taking a taxi to Nana/Sukhumvit area - around 350 - 400 Baht.

Sashy, the price was mentioned in the earlier post as above. Probably around 350-400 Baht from to the airport to Pratunam.

• 11 months later...

hello guys i am ladyboy here from philippines, i would like to ask here from all of you who knows the cheapest price for breast implant in thailand which is safe also...i have cousins there where i can stay in bangkok but they dont know about the cost and breat implant...any body knows here?can you tell m ehow much the cost and the place...

• Upvote 1

@Shanta

Hi , shanta , a warm welcome to this forum and wish you will have a nice stay among us...

Please dont focus to much on the cheap that it must be but more on the quality that you will get and who are the guy`s that`s going to operate you , oke...

Been cheap is not alway`s the best way to go , so take your time and do a good search online , good luck

Ps. please keep us posted how did it go , oke..

Greetz , Stealth

• 1 year later...

i just paid for a breast implant for my ladyboy teacher who teaches me thai.....no funny business but the deal was

you teach me thai for a year and i will pay for your implants....she is 24 and has a degree in english language,

so to be fair after 6 months i said you have been teaching me for 6 months so i will pay now rather than make you wait,

all good all above board and she had a very good job done in bangkok and the cost was 35,000......baht.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

i just paid for a breast implant for my ladyboy teacher who teaches me thai.....no funny business but the deal was

you teach me thai for a year and i will pay for your implants....she is 24 and has a degree in english language,

so to be fair after 6 months i said you have been teaching me for 6 months so i will pay now rather than make you wait,

all good all above board and she had a very good job done in bangkok and the cost was 35,000......baht.

Hey Albert,

can I ask where she had them done?

I'd thought they were more like 100k Baht or more...

Hey Albert,

can I ask where she had them done?

I'd thought they were more like 100k Baht or more...

That's a very low price - and if the operation turned out well - that was good - but cheap is not necessarily the best way to go. That kind of price sounds like it may have been the Pratunam Polyclinic owned by Dr. Thep. He does a reasonably good job, but the conditions of the clinic are not the best. For quite some time he was doing operations under local anesthesia only. That means patients would experience much more pain than those who had general anesthesia. Also there have been reports his clinic is also not the most sanitary.

Despite this he does have many patients.

Pratunam Polyclinic

425/4 Rajaprarop Road,  Bangkok

(66) (0)2 254 5333

(66) (0)2 255 7767

(66) (0)2 254 5888

(66) (0)2 255 2280