Check in Bar, Sukhumvit Soi 5 junction

mardhi

Many guys won't be familiar with this alco cart that opens around 10pm every night and rocks on until 6am. Owned by a LB called June and its teaming with nice LB's - a marked change from some of the rough & ready girls that previously frequented these kind of alco carts in the wee small hours.  

Anyhow, I promised June to post some pics so here you are.

This bar is the home to Luk Tan & Gow among many others although both had been barfined by the time we got there last night.    

Its located on Sukhumvit Road on the odd number side of the street (i.e you cross the main road if your walking out of Nana Plaza. The best landmark to look for is the new McDonalds that is just to the side of the bar. Before 10pm, nothing there - by 11pm, fully functioning bar with anywhere from 10-20 girls working.    Beers & Bacardi Breezers both 100b each.  

So here is June the owner - and before anyone asks - I have absolutely no connection with this bar - infact had never even been there until Luk Tan told me about it.

post-495-0-03961000-1371810727_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Many guys won't be familiar with this alco cart that opens around 10pm every night and rocks on until 6am. Owned by a LB called June and its teaming with nice LB's - a marked change from some of the rough & ready girls that previously frequented these kind of alco carts in the wee small hours.  

Anyhow, I promised June to post some pics so here you are.

This bar is the home to Luk Tan & Gow among many others although both had been barfined by the time we got there last night.    

Its located on Sukhumvit Road on the odd number side of the street (i.e you cross the main road if your walking out of Nana Plaza. The best landmark to look for is the new McDonalds that is just to the side of the bar. Before 10pm, nothing there - by 11pm, fully functioning bar with anywhere from 10-20 girls working.    Beers & Bacardi Breezers both 100b each.  

So here is June the owner - and before anyone asks - I have absolutely no connection with this bar - infact had never even been there until Luk Tan told me about it.

Is it across from a kebab place ?

Is it across from a kebab place ?

Never noticed a kebab place on Sukhumvit Road where the bar is - you maybe thinking just as you walk into Soi 5 itself, but the bar is on the main road - directly opposite the landmark Hotel and in an area that used to house a Starbucks before it got demolished & re-built.   

• Upvote 1

Never noticed a kebab place on Sukhumvit Road where the bar is - you maybe thinking just as you walk into Soi 5 itself, but the bar is on the main road - directly opposite the landmark Hotel and in an area that used to house a Starbucks before it got demolished & re-built.

right ya I was thinking about at that corner but on soi 5 not Sukumvit, there aew a few there one that always had (to my huge surprise) a few black girls hanging out

I discovered this place last trip , the best bar in Bangkok at the moment  .

Great cool aircon coming out from the shops and a great array of talent .

I forgot to mention that - hate to see the electric bill for that kids clothes shop. poor owner probably has no idea he is cooling much of lower sukhumvit.  It is however a major benefit of that bar as at times it can get very hot even late on into the evening. 

That shop is also the toilet facility - 5b and toilets are excellent (again, he probably has no idea he is the communal toilet for much of lower Suk either.  Presumably the store assistant keeps the 5b.....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ended up here most nights over the last couple of weeks and have to say, I had a great time with the girls and was also welcomed when bringing an other ladyboy from another bar as Ya from the Darkside came with me Tuesday night.

Its open till around 7 am. Even when they had finshed serving June the owner (former Obssessions LB) would give me a beer and then a lift back to my hotel with my companion in her car, This happened a couple of times.

post-124-0-05239400-1379028805_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-14065900-1379028818_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-59020500-1379028829_thumb.jpg

post-124-0-30952600-1379028845_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1