more pics of day 1 in Zamboanga

@Ernesto

Nice collection you have there buddy , do you happend to have more intel on this beauty ???

post-665-0-83066000-1371579217_thumb.jpg

Been in Zamboanga on a rate of 0 to 10 , how safe did you feel been there ???

I hear and read a lot of story`s but having more intel on the ground like in your case been there is the best that money can buy.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

Be aware of that ladyboy, it´s Celia, one of the worst I ever met. She uses different identities one is Hulum. Her pics look great I suppose they are of elder date.You will read more about her in my next report.

I did not feel unsafe in Zamboanga, but have to say that I did not walk around at night.

The year before I turned around in Gen San City and skipped Zamboanga after having been warned even by taxidrivers in GSC and Davao not to go there, they did not even consider the city as safe, not talking at all about beaches around.

But in the meantime a kind of peace treatment between the government and the muslim rebels has been concluded and it looks like it holds so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 years later...