Pool Parties - Angeles city

azza33

hi guys

Perhaps its been mentioned before but Angeles city has a lot of fun pool parties each year.

I was fortunate to time one of my trips for the Miss Topix pool party a year back or so.

Only downside is they are GG not LB

Here is a list of upcoming parties held at wild orchid resort. (taken from http://www.wildorchidresort.com/) & a couple of snaps i took from miss tropix 2012.

Perhaps other interested parties could post links to other venues in town.

post-123-0-78380100-1371468531_thumb.jpgpost-123-0-82082200-1371469322_thumb.jpgpost-123-0-13106600-1371469331_thumb.jpgpost-123-0-54757500-1371469338_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...

@Xyzzy

Everything is possible in the phillippines , that is if you have the money and the connections.....

Pool party with lot of nudity and seks still take place but more on a privit scale......

A other venue that also organize amazing pool partys are the boy`s from ABC hotel and that is mostly in juli ( Pictures are from the pool party held this year 2013 )

On the ladyboy note , they are allowed to enter the hotel to be at these party only if they are accompany by a guest of the hotel and they did not have no past record that they have made no trouble in the place.....

post-665-0-43708000-1373806609_thumb.jpg

post-665-0-63994000-1373806610_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 10 months later...

The doll house group in angeles has a new hotel called Score Birds. Location in vian street, same as pacific breeze, and parallel to walking street.

All their clubs will be having the pool parties at this venue going forward.

I was at their grand opening party... Some nice ladies indeed. You can find the video on you tube easily enough.

http://www.scorebirds-ac.com

The rooms at the new hotel have great beds and the king deluxe seems to be the best value.

Already looking forward to Jan 2015!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the best pool parties was at the Pacific Breeze. It was not an organized party featuring girls who work at the gogo but rather an impromptu event hosted by a world renowned monger and his stable of fun loving ladyboys. Some of the ladyboys enjoyed baring their tops.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

One of the best pool parties was at the Pacific Breeze. It was not an organized party featuring girls who work at the gogo but rather an impromptu event hosted by a world renowned monger and his stable of fun loving ladyboys. Some of the ladyboys enjoyed baring their tops.

What...you mean this one ????

pool15.jpg

pool12.jpg

pool17.jpg

pool20_LI.jpg

• Upvote 3

@EyeMahk

Let us know how it went buddy any feedback is very much appreciated , thankx......

Ps. Aqua is also a cool place to take your bird , was by the way the first person to bring in a ladyboy to that place , yeahhhh......

Next me and my princess at location......

Greetz , Stealth

Model - 8.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

The prime place for ladyboys is outside of Phillies or across the street from Phillies starting around 9PM until about 6AM.

Chat one up you like and if you decide you want her just say 700 pisos, OK and you won't get turned down.

Btw, Phillies has a breakfast special that includes 2 cups of coffee starting at 3 AM and ending at 10 AM.

As far as pool parties look for signs and posters or the local free papers.

Happy hunting!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, voidsama said:

Sounds good. Now I just need to find a hotel. 

The hotel that I recommend is the Devera but they appear to be booked on Saturday.

The hotel where there are pics of the top less ladyboys at the pool is the Pacific Breeze but they also appear to be booked up on Saturday.

If you are using Booking.Com or Agoda to look for hotels please use the links on our sister site, Asia Hotel and Travel as we earn a small commission that helps defray LBR's operating costs at no extra charge to you.

http://asiahotelandtravel.com/index.html

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It just so happened that I had booked into the ABC Hotel on May 6 for five nights unaware of the Grand Opening of the Aqua Beach Club that weekend. They had doubled the entry fee for the weekend but luckily hotel guests had free reign. A female partner was free, however, they charged lb at male price.

On the Saturday night I had a look in just before 8pm and there was a sprinkling of people and then returned at midnight and the place was rocking along, tables were still available but the crowd mostly were male and did not appear to be many single ladies around at all.

During my stay I went to the club a number of times during afternoon and evening and there were always a fair number of people enjoying the sun, music and atmosphere.

San Miguel Light on tap was costing 120php

• Upvote 2