Stealth007

Who Is In Town ? ( The Phillippines )

Post your flight info and meet and greet info here Guy's , lets make the phillippines a great place to be at large to meet each other and our lovely girls.......

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 2

Great idea for a thread Stealth.  The PIs are certainly becoming a popular choice lately and it's good to know that guys can meet up if they are there at the same time.  particularly helpful for anyone on a first trip and not so sure about the place. :hi:

I will be in Pasay next week (Aug 2-6) with my ladyboy gf. Any gentlemen out there interested in getting together. She is hoping for a threesome with her in the middle!!

• Like 1

I'll be in Phils from this Sunday 14th until Nov 11th.

The plan is to spend 3 nights in Bohol (booked) then travel on to Dumaguete for a few, Cebu and then probably Angeles to arrive around last weekend of Oct. Final 2 weeks not planned but likely to be north Luzon.

Happy to catch up with any BM who is around.

Cheers

Are there any BM's planning to be in Philippines any time this year? I haven't made any plans for this year as yet so if any are intending to go just let me know the dates and I'll see what I can do.

@donnykey have you planned anything as yet as we just missed each other last time.

• Like 1