Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

thanks cap , they say blondes have more fun... this is another of the Medalla, and when i see her on a blog i though no way is this a boy.. just a fake, but she is the real deal ( a guy)..no April Fool here

name of this sweety  is Shenoa  ( see below)

post-405-0-75151300-1396341612_thumb.jpg

post-405-0-37927100-1396341635_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

it would appear these are all pretty boys ...

from that same search comes these:

a gender game for gifted guys

tumblr_n3ciyrXKCS1qk9l6xo1_1280.jpg

and this page: http://cymbalo.rssing.com/chan-1200163/all_p148.html

tumblr_mifkznC1kn1qfcv5ro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhrtgrWxCU1qfcv5ro1_500.jpg

in transition:

http://nordicfairy.tumblr.com/tagged/modernowl

http://nordicfairy.tumblr.com/archive

tumblr_n39od3ZERm1qe0vnpo1_400.jpg

Great photos as always, the internet has really expanded this. However, I can't help but feeling this is almost like chasing a unicorn. The chance of meeting one of these beauties is quite remote, and there's a good chance that they get enough sexual kicks simply from dressing up, or they are interested only in ggs.

The Columbian examples are one of the reasons why Donnnnny is so interested in making a trip there - but from some travel shows I've seen it's still far more dangerous than most countries as the effects of the drug wars are still ongoing.

• Upvote 1

In the case of the Japanese CDs they are all on the game and meeting them is just expensive.. to be honest i have not been to any TS hooker sites for years but the Game925 used to find some real cuties if you look back on the old forum

Yes the younger western lookers who go with guys are pretty rare ... or so it seems anyway.. 

FUCK THAT IS AN EXCITING IMAGE!!! 

It is moments like this I wish I were an urinal or some other open facsimile to have them happily release their sweet goodness upon my receptors. Me and Mr. Ken should think of a franchise where young lad-esses could come to relieve themselves. And we would pay them 5 baht rather than the contrary. Innard-resting concept. 

Goodness, what I wouldn't give to be all 3 urinals. 

This has to be the best pix I've ever seen. Takes my breath away.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Guest sustra

The Columbian examples are one of the reasons why Donnnnny is so interested in making a trip there - but from some travel shows I've seen it's still far more dangerous than most countries as the effects of the drug wars are still ongoing.

it was also my big curiosity to go there....but always been a little bit scared. Actually i have a friend that is a fanatic about Colombia ( but only GG ) and keeps telling me that is not more dangerous then brasil...

I wouldn't come across this shemale' path....a dangerous drug dealer that to escape police changed sex...and could be found in Bogotà at night.....for just a few euros....

• Upvote 2

FUCK THAT IS AN EXCITING IMAGE!!! 

It is moments like this I wish I were an urinal or some other open facsimile to have them happily release their sweet goodness upon my receptors. Me and Mr. Ken should think of a franchise where young lad-esses could come to relieve themselves. And we would pay them 5 baht rather than the contrary. Innard-resting concept. 

Goodness, what I wouldn't give to be all 3 urinals. 

I better call the guy's in the white coats for you Sam,    WTF have you been on? :biggrin:

Thanks for the pics Sus , always nice to have another poster in here. Im still trying to figure who the Columbian is in Caps pic a page back. Love them Medallin Travestie

heres another .. Emilly.. from Medallin and in femboy mode for the Duke007

post-405-0-06336800-1396694477_thumb.jpg

post-405-0-00600900-1396694615_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1