Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Ah that explains it BKKlby

also

heres Aino and works in a Club situated in Fukuoka. nice face.. must pop in when i get a year off. Acccording to her she looks like a girl without any make up and gets mistaken all the time.

A few more for you chaps this fine Thursday morning.  Ya gotta love the first one.

attachicon.giftrap2.png

now my entire day is shot ... thanks. 555

Lillia from Japan..what a beauty. Just a pretty boy when these pics were taken. 

.She pulls of the high class look with ease. Reminds me of Dita Von Teese. These photos are pre boob job. She works as hostess but i think hi rollers only these days. 

post-405-0-97211800-1392459850_thumb.jpg

post-405-0-14260600-1392459890_thumb.jpg

post-405-0-56467400-1392460130_thumb.jpg

would be easy to fall for Lillia im thinking. I have some awesome pics of other Crossdressers from the same club and they are all top drawer.. this place must charge a fortune even by Tokyo standards. Ill show some of the others later ( sans silicone)

post-405-0-25143900-1392460880_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

wow thats my taste BB.. thanks and may more like it be forthcoming. Swimming pool as background is great.. minimalist design.. love it 

Don't mention it TC, I'll root some more out from her FB page in due course.

This is Naka another Japanese 

That could be Chuling from the Japanese shemale thread using a different name.  We need the verdict of the experts......SiamSam and KenW are you about? :biggrin:

That could be Chuling from the Japanese shemale thread using a different name.  We need the verdict of the experts......SiamSam and KenW are you about? :biggrin:

Hard to tell without seeing the pecker and ball purse of which Chuling's is of divine perfection. I reserve my judgement until my colleague Mr. Ken announces his opinion. The "ball(s)" in his court. 

Churin = Chuling? I think a likely borrowing.

If you look at the first couple of pics and see the bracelet she wears on left wrist with the orange glass baubles. Same bracelet she wears throughout the pics in the other Japan thread. Chuling alright.

I would love to get hold of that DVD Tomcat. Any advice?

EDIT: I just tried the link & it works fine for me. Thanks for the link TC. It is certainly Chuling. That tiny perfect set of chestlets.

Ken

i have sent you the link to the Vids/DVDs of Churin from the official site in Japan so all legal. The freebie Vids are awesome if only small frame. If you can full screen them let me know how, as its free i demand full value for nothing , and why not

Another of this lovely Trap , and she is available in the flesh to those with deep pockets , is posted below .

This pic is from the massage parlor i think

full name is Nakazawa Churin according to the DVD vendor

post-405-0-39358500-1393064353_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

A young tranny "starter" according to a blog. From Columbia and this is really heaven as far as im concerned

IMO the Colombians can keep their white stuff and send a few plane loads of these girls over instead.