Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Kocona .19  years old and one of the cutest i seen for long time.  She is lovely and from the top drawer.

Anyone going to Tokyo i got the phone number but you had better speak Japanese 

If all boys were like this we would probably be extinct within a very short time

post-405-0-64946300-1390661347_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

BKKldby

Thanks

You posted this Japanese Treasure who had the best VIDS i ever seen on then net. Unfortunately they were taken down but if could find the owner site id pay up.( i dont think it LB japan but maybe ill join for a month to find out). she is one of the best and completely free of Hormones.. really the finest example of what i like anyway

If you can find the videos of her they are truly amazing 

post-405-0-10272200-1390814951_thumb.jpg

It is hard to keep track especially now that we are on the verge of page 100.  Interesting to see how you spend your Sundays Bkkldby. :winking0023:

please do not restrict my trap shooting to Sundays ... its a 24/7 exercise in frustration.

To bkkldby, in your last post, the last 2 pictures really do it for me;  something about the eyes, and what they say.

Thanks again for posting.

i like her "mouf" and lower lip a lot.

this a jap internet TV Channel featuring.. a Japanese Trannyboy show and many episodes.. i think it some kind of dating show..scroll to around 6.30 for the lovely Kiwe.

I watched a few episodes and some nice femboys on show. 

• Upvote 1

Hi all

The above TV Channel is Chinese as i should have seen from the writing.... i got mixed up with another Japanese Channel for trannyboys which is here...

geez, another couple of hours sucked out of my life watching YouTube 555

• Upvote 1

i have looked at these for so long i have no idea if they were previously posted, but i think they look good enough to warrant a second pervy peek if that is the case ... the last one in particular excites me ... i love girls in flat shoes 55555

post-1650-0-31104400-1390908851_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-09613300-1390908858_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-33189400-1390908869_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-00869500-1390908876_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-66144200-1390908883_thumb.jp

one word that comes to mind is PLIABLE!

post-1650-0-87230200-1390908894_thumb.jp

BKKldby

Thanks

You posted this Japanese Treasure who had the best VIDS i ever seen on then net. Unfortunately they were taken down but if could find the owner site id pay up.( i dont think it LB japan but maybe ill join for a month to find out). she is one of the best and completely free of Hormones.. really the finest example of what i like anyway

If you can find the videos of her they are truly amazing 

post-1650-0-60998900-1390756591.jpg

This is Nene Aizawa,

http://shemalemodelstube.com/videos/nene-aizawa-video-2000.html

• Upvote 1

as it happens Eye, i think there are two honies that look similar to her. The one i was thinking about has only been around for a year and i think Nene has been on the scene for longer. they do look alike 

If Nene has tits then i got mixed up badly