Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Someone posted the "before" photo of Charlie which was very un-girly but it didn't dissuade me.....I am still flying off to Russia - once the weather is warmer over there - and taking her away from you lot.

Mrs. Jai Dee?

i remember seeing a long discussion about whether she was a post-op or if it was all Photoshop (i believe on another forum) glad to see she is a postie.

Someone posted the "before" photo of Charlie which was very un-girly but it didn't dissuade me.....I am still flying off to Russia - once the weather is warmer over there - and taking her away from you lot.

Mrs. Jai Dee?

It's here man with some discussion about her in the previous posts/pages

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3114-pretty-boys-dressed-as-girls/?p=66194

way to many to re-post here and many are full trans or have been previously posted to this topic, but there are quite a few Pretty boys dressed as girls to be found here for those who are interested.

post-1650-0-53691800-1388847331_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-18221100-1388847325_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-82601000-1388847326_thumb.jp

tumblr_mwmp8mhmFa1sl2lk7o2_1280.jpg

post-1650-0-94032900-1388847329_thumb.jp

Some I found lying around the interweb.  Sorry about the tits in the second one guys. :biggrin:

can the one shown in they second picture (with nipple patches) be described as "pretty boy dressed as girls? Not flaming, and she is nice to look at,but I rate she shouldn't be here. Just a comment for,the debatenot a request to delete, by all means.

Cheers WD and HNY.  Here is our friend again especially for Lung, Hold on to your.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5pUoFALQVQ

anyone else think this is the same girl?

her hair is shorter but she could be wearing a wig in one or the other or both. the mask is the same.

post-1650-0-16189700-1388912327_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1