Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Mimo from Japan is my all time favourite  in the Japanese CD catagory.  And she was prolific as well with hundreds of photos. I dont see her updating for a few years so maybe she found some wrinkles and give it up

hard to believe that she is a guy and no hormones , like many on thread i suppose. Amazing

Imagine having her as your personal assistant...

post-405-0-62852400-1387613656_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

mad about Mimo ..my all time fav.

The Japanese are descended from two ancient peoples ,one lot from edge of Europe/Eurasia who migrated east and the other from Siberia who migrated south and even today you can still note this difference in facial types according to the experts.TV documentaries do have there use 

(also in her office suit .. go bottom of previous page.. yum)

post-405-0-30186400-1387614378_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

mad about Mimo ..my all time fav.

The Japanese were descended from two ancient peoples ,one lot from edge of Europe/Eurasia who migrated east and the other from Siberia who migrated south and even today you can still note this difference in facial types.

So TV documentaries do have there use after all.

(also in her office suit .. go bottom of previous page.. yum)

tried to give you a like but they are all gone ... this has got to be one of the best photos/girls of all 71 pages.

Ohhhhh the first one in the red dress is so wonderfully curvy. Where does a fella get a shape like?!!? I want one. 

Yeah, I noticed that also and as usual it makes me wonder "boy, or girl"? 

But found on a TS blog so......maybe??

I like THIS one from Wild Rover; so innocent and new to the whole thing, yet still pretty cute. Give her a few years and WOW

post-107-0-70729900-1387688556_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Some hotties in that batch WR and it did get the wee chappie aroused this chilly Pattaya morning. :hi:

Chilly.. dont speak! Well am actually in the med for xmas so i am not complaining. 

Some crackers in those pics alright, would like to get to meet some of these sweet cd's... they dont seem to go on planetromeo, There are quite a few cd's on fabswingers but usually not it this league (think more welders in wigs). Might be an option signing up to Pinterest and actually messaging them directly.when they put up a pic.

needless to say that first image is totally off the charts and the second to last one is running close behind.

thanks for posting.

Cheers bkk, certainly wouldnt mind snuggling up as she taps away on her laptop

This thread just keeps getting better & better... And these traps just keep getting better & then even better still, even as I write this!!!.. This scene's just coming on so fast... It's such a shame that most of them are just 'lad's' with a day job.

Wildrover, Tomcat & JaiDee... You are men of impeccable taste.

That Mimo's got to be just about one the most mouthwatering creatures that I've ever set my eyes on Tomcat!

post-224-0-31693300-1387774039_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-94292600-1387774525_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-34757800-1387774575_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-44973600-1387774641_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-95241200-1387774712_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

I think the Asians like her look great, obviously.......and we've all seen and probably met hundreds of Thai's over the years and of course they look fantastic as well.  The reason I like finding western Traps and CD's is because it's MUCH harder for them to pass and look good as females; hell, for a young Japanese or Thai or a Taiwanese a little makeup and a wig will usually make 'em look pretty damn good, pretty damn quickly.

This one is a tall farang girl, not sure where from but yummmmmm

fully agreeing but in favour of the western is the fact they dress more slutty whatever they wear, full clothes, stockings, lingerie, and so on and so on.

The Asian, for instance, seldom wear stockings (unless in professional photos for websites) and much lingerie.

Asians, Japanese beside, and southamerican are also mostly in the P4P scene. All these western femboys, as someone pointed out, are more like this in the privacy of their closets. Pity as they would be great to find around, instead of some welders so with wig polluting the P4P scene in western world.

The other issue is that often (western) CD's are often full straight and, despite the appearance, they prefer GG's or their own (CD) mates. Seems more of a clothing fetish than a sexual desire to appeal nice to men.

So nice to look at, but a no-no in terms of possible meet them and have fun.

• Upvote 2

i defy any one ... man, woman, straight, bi, gay, whatever to deny this is totally erotic and desirable

0550086643.jpg

That's exactly what I think Bkkldby... And especially for the supposedly 'straight' guys... If they say they ain't looking, then they're lying!