Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

while your on Don where is My Way Bar in WSstreet..and also is there a Bullring Bar in Soi6..im not exactly a Pattaya know all these days.. im only in for a day or so and dont want to faff around looking at maps if i can help it

Here is a photo of a My Way bar on WS, not sure where it is, but at least you know what you are looking for TC.

post-106-0-32598900-1381414945_thumb.jpg

The blonde  in Jaidee's post #368 doesn't qualify anymore.....now she no hab what's seen under those see throughs.

Wow, great eyes, Donny!

That photo was actually taken by the late, not-so-great Edward the Fat of Pattaya, the guy who once tried and failed to rob me a few years ago.  I found that image while browsing through some CD/TS websites; I always get a chuckle when I see a photo that actually belongs to me; any idea what her name is?  Looks kind of like a farang but I am sure she is Thai and worked in Pattaya for a while.

OK, here's my latest additions; the top one looks Asian so as usual not so impressed, it's way easy for them.  I have a hard time believing the 2nd one is a boy,  but I did find her on a TS site so .... maybe??  What a cutie if so, the perfect femmy-boy.

The 3rd one leaves no doubt, and believe it or not comes from Turkey!!  How many cute Ladyboys do ya' reckon come from THERE?

post-107-0-71678300-1381417767_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-73513000-1381417777_thumb.jpg

post-107-0-72027800-1381417786_thumb.jpg

Here is a photo of a My Way bar on WS, not sure where it is, but at least you know what you are looking for TC.

Thank you kindly Bumblebee...its on Walking Street it appears so ill find it now i have a bit more to go on. in fact i think its near the way that leads to the Arab quarter near the old Simon Cabaret Bar by the look of your pic( i bet a few lurkers never heard of that place)

Of course if i have any action i will report it back here. I had no idea these beer bars had LBs in WS these days and i assumed they were all hoofed out years back but as of  a week ago she was reported there by a German scouting party (  i cant get into the inner sanctum for more details)

while your on Don where is My Way Bar in WSstreet..and also is there a Bullring Bar in Soi6..im not exactly a Pattaya know all these days.. im only in for a day or so and dont want to faff around looking at maps if i can help it

TC My Way Bar is just before you get to Hot Tuna heading south. The two bars are seperated by long tables and pool tables at back in between.

Many people actually think it is Hot Tuna Bar.

Late at night there are a great number of LB's congregating in front of the bar.

cheers dk

P.S. Just saw your other post. Mate it's before you get to the soi (soi16) that takes you to the Arab quarter.

• Upvote 2

Wow, great eyes, Donny!

That photo was actually taken by the late, not-so-great Edward the Fat of Pattaya, the guy who once tried and failed to rob me a few years ago.  I found that image while browsing through some CD/TS websites; I always get a chuckle when I see a photo that actually belongs to me; any idea what her name is?  Looks kind of like a farang but I am sure she is Thai and worked in Pattaya for a while.

Jai Dee her name is Jan. She used to work out of those bars near soi 2 on second road. She was always with another one called Jenny.

Maybe they are still there. I have not ventured up that way for a couple of years.

Here they are back in 2006 (Jan sitting).............. They were great fun,

Cheers DK

post-117-0-11306400-1381478540_thumb.jpg

post-117-0-76732300-1381478570_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just tried to get this honey to my room in Hong Kong but she is out of town right now and probably the best femme type here in a long time.. she gets back next Monday...first i missed my flight getting here and now i missed out on this sweety.. Amy

post-405-0-06860800-1381586208_thumb.jpg

I do believe that is a famous photoshop job from way back....I remember seeing that one years ago.

PS is the curse of hope building these days. :sign0181:

another of Amy..20 years old. i think a Fan club may be starting soon...sorry she not from China but Indonesia..i may have erred earlier. 

She certainly is lovely TC and perhaps worth fucking around with your schedule for. :happy0148:

Thanks RX, found some real cuties there.

Here's one that is very borderline in testing our Gayday inclinations......I don't think I'd be able to do it but who knows, and if she appears on Shemale Yum she must be doing something right.

Way too much boy for me, but that's just my opinion, I'm sure that a few others may feel differently! :confused0089: