Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Found this other photo.  While not proving anything, apparently it's our friend, and a sobering photo at that lol.  Charlie Somik Chan will throw up some results on a Google search.  Here is a discussion whether they are male or female. https://7chan.org/di/res/84570.html

The debate is on! However, if you look closely at the pic and just think for a second, how many men/LBs do you know whose balls grow from their lower abdomen? You may be right though BB as I have seen other sites noting she is a Russian tranny. My gaydar just doesn't pick her up! It may just be off on this one...wouldn't be the first. -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

Bad news Lung.  i did a Google image search and it turns out it's a chick.   Her name is iiniku ushijima  from what i can see, still worth a rattle but not as kinky any more perhaps.  The guys who run the crossdresser page must be asleep at the wheel. :biggrin:

Awhoooo,  what a bummer BB (or, at least it might have been if it was one of ours)!!!.. Superb looking chick all the same, I've just pulled myself around the living room floor again a few more times watching some of her knickker & panty vids... Really nice stuff :pic:  

Just out of interest & whilst still not proving anything, #28 That face is most definitely photoshoped! Along with the dick on #54 (I had a damm good look at it).

Anyway talking of 'Traps', the original 'Dark Trap' Katie Ayanami is most definitely my favorite... What I wouldn't give to go three rounds with this lil' minx. :girl_devil:  :behind:  :character00292:  :happy0148: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

post-224-0-96129000-1376280738_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-68642000-1376280774_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-96100100-1376280845_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-61949800-1376280900_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BB, absolutely out-feckin-standing matey..... I have never been in the mood more than I am now... I need a trip to Sunnee.. hahaha...

Hope you are all well folks

Haha..I said it earlier that this thread is getting some of you crawling out of the woodwork and this certainly is the proof.  Great to see you surfacing again SLBT and hope all is well, any plans for a return visit?