Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

This Sweetie ladyboy lives in Hat Yai. Anyone ever been there.. maybe ill nip down at Xmas. There is a LB Cabaret there amongst the beer bars.. im not sure if she works there or not. maybe ill ask her

(AlsoThe GGs are supposed to be stunning due to the well heeled Chinese- Malays who cross the border for fair skinned Northern Thais who work there)

She wants a boyfriend i think . see attached

post-405-0-28234300-1384187513_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Guest JustSumGai

and just how IS it that you have time to find these lovelies seeing as how you at ground zero? hahahaha

not that I'm objecting :)

why do they call em traps btw?

wheels up in 6 days

The word Trap has always baffled me as well. Going back a few years it was always tagged onto young Non Thai/PI Trannies with small tits . Some clown on another forum once said " Its obvious" but never explained why..

I would say it means young western transexual...in general

However if any Historian here has the real provenance please let us know

The word Trap has always baffled me as well. Going back a few years it was always tagged onto young Non Thai/PI Trannies with small tits . Some clown on another forum once said " Its obvious" but never explained why..

I would say it means young western transexual...in general

However if any Historian here has the real provenance please let us know

I believe the trap reference is two-fold.  The original reference goes back to Star Wars when Admiral Ackbar -- the leader of the rebel fleet declared "It's a trap!" in reference to the obvious Empire ploy to destroy the rebel fleet.

It later became popular among clubbers who would refer to transsexuals or transvestites in clubs that would try to trick young club goers into a night of usually chemically-enhanced sexual escapades.

trap

Well thats the best explanation so far and i will default to this unless someone else chirps in. One tranny called herself" Linetrap" and i thought that could have some relevance but maybe not. 

We need a "Trannysauras"

I dont mind being "Trapped" .. any time 

Hat Yai

Also thanks to Ernesto 

• Upvote 1

trap

Well thats the best explanation so far and i will default to this unless someone else chirps in. One tranny called herself" Linetrap" and i thought that could have some relevance but maybe not. 

We need a "Trannysauras"

I dont mind being "Trapped" .. any time 

Hat Yai

Also thanks to Ernesto 

Yeah - Bailey Jay used the trap reference as part of her monicker because she is a trap.  I think there are a more than a few femboys who use trap as part of their name.

Also if you want a quick reference:  http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/traps

• Upvote 1