Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Thanks RX, found some real cuties there.

Here's one that is very borderline in testing our Gayday inclinations......I don't think I'd be able to do it but who knows, and if she appears on Shemale Yum she must be doing something right.

indeed a very thin line separates this from a boy with make up and borderline haircut.

I have seen a couple of early femboys growing into more legitimate LB's and these pictures remind me of a future LB at a very early stage, testing the waters.

thanks to all the BMs who have contributed to this fantastic thread.

a few hours ago i'm sitting with Socrates and i make a snide remark about Sunee Plaza and then he shows me a few pages of this thread ... later after i find my way home and i log on ... 2 and half hours later i have devoured this entire thread and i'm saying never say never and i'm planning a return trip to Cascade to check out the new talent who for the most part belong on this thread ... but when i think back on my past exploits around this town i remember a few who would do nice with this crowd ...

Cindy circa 07/09 ~ freelancer from On Nut:

post-1650-0-66772000-1382056568_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-33964800-1382056605_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-60444500-1382056607_thumb.jp

the first time i ran into her she was standing in the shadowss on the corner of Soi 11 and Suk ... i had just walked up the soi from a ST @ the PB Hotel ... i grabbed her hand after a few short words and walked right back to PB ... we emerged 36 hours later .. hmmmmmmmmmmm, i wonder if her old mobile number is still good?

again, thanks to all the contributors here.

• Upvote 2

... as far as I know Cindy has been a post-op for a few years already ...

i would assume so, that was what she was working towards ... i think the last time i saw her she was pounding the pavement in Nana about 2 or 3 years ago ... she was a great girl for me.

thanks to all the BMs who have contributed to this fantastic thread.

a few hours ago i'm sitting with Socrates and i make a snide remark about Sunee Plaza and then he shows me a few pages of this thread ... later after i find my way home and i log on ... 2 and half hours later i have devoured this entire thread and i'm saying never say never and i'm planning a return trip to Cascade to check out the new talent who for the most part belong on this thread ... but when i think back on my past exploits around this town i remember a few who would do nice with this crowd ...

again, thanks to all the contributors here.

Good to hear you have enjoyed it Bkkldby and I reckon you may not be the only one who has reconsidered his never say never philosophy after checking out some of the eye candy here.

Good to hear you have enjoyed it Bkkldby and I reckon you may not be the only one who has reconsidered his never say never philosophy after checking out some of the eye candy here.

it isn't so much that i am reconsidering its more like a reawakening ... as others have posted most of the LBs we know obviously started out working as Femboys. its really a matter of semantics at this point for me ... i started hanging out regularly at Cascade in NEP back in  2005 and i would BF the likes of Toei, Sai, Bee 77, Opor, Blair/Prae, Oy, Nat, Nas, Nit, Natt, Nou, Noon, Ice, Icey, Guitar, Earn, Minte, Das, Benz, Aum, Am, Giff, Lea, Lee, Pop, Som .................... the list is as long as ...... Nadia's third leg ... all of these girls are now 25 yo or older and they have all fully transformed into the girls/women that we now know them to be ... but the fact is they were all tit-less wonders who knew how to rock the house and have a good time ... just last night Bee 77 commented to me that she has known me for 8 years now ... so in actual fact i have been an admirer for a very long time, i just never put a label on it or subconsciously thought otherwise i guess ... but all that is STs under the bridge ...

BTW, for any BMs who are in BKK and have a need to go to Pantip Plaza for computer shopping, there were a few Femboys working in the S & P shop there today ... i wanted to get a photo but it would have been inappropriate/obvious/borderline stalking ... the funny thing that made me smile is that they were wearing name badges that said "TRAINEE" on them (how long they will be there before getting transferred to another branch i can't say) ... i must have been telegraphing my thoughts, too, becuase they were smiling at me in that knowing way and one waitress passed my table and gave me that look of, "so you like Femboys, lerrr?"

its all good!

Opor circa 2008 ... now a postie ...

post-1650-0-54354500-1382108602_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-56424100-1382108604_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-17401300-1382108606_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-01660100-1382108608_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-26838400-1382108610_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-67742700-1382108612_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-05705100-1382108615_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-89087700-1382108618_thumb.jp

when she got her bolt-ons the gods were smiling upon her.

post-1650-0-50672000-1382108626_thumb.jp

post-1650-0-48641400-1382108628_thumb.jp

(yes, i have previously posted these images elsewhere)

ps - is it the intent of the OP to only post Western girls or LBs, too? i have a few more images i can contribute if its LBs too.

• Upvote 2

Blair/Prae was known as Bee when she started in Obsessions and was a tit less 18 yo unbelievable ladyboy.. certainly one of the cutest i have ever seen..im pissed of that i didnt get any pics before she had the Boob Job..i dont think she ever took hormones either as was always hard as a rock

wow.. Taiwan.. thats a first. And chatting to as well..i am envious

Those pics are awesome and i hope we get more of those Republic Of Chinadolls

Alright TC, I think Taiwan is a bit of a diamond in the rough, have never visited but met a couple of nice femboys/tv's from there and there are a lot on the Internet as well. Seem to be rebel a little against their more straight laced chinese brothers and influenced by Japanese alternative culture

• Upvote 1

Alright TC, I think Taiwan is a bit of a diamond in the rough, have never visited but met a couple of nice femboys/tv's from there and there are a lot on the Internet as well. Seem to be rebel a little against their more straight laced chinese brothers and influenced by Japanese alternative culture

yes, the Japanese were there for a long time and it shows i agree. I been there 6 times as i had business in Taipei but all i could find then was the one Cabaret show with mainly Thai Lbs..they are a bit conservative there to say the least as you stated but good to see some action under the surface.

To take an LB back to the Hotel there would be a walk of shame and furrowed brows

Strange place Taipei .. one  looks out of the Hotel window and expects to see Godzilla stumbling through the City Centre being attacked by large plastic Tanks

Believe it or not, I actually "dated" a local Taiwanese ladyboy for a while during the 2000's.  Pretty cute and changing from boy mode to being a girl took just a few  minutes; she/he had long hair and just needed a little make-up and some girl clothes to look completely passable.  I remember going to a gay bar in Boston with her once and the bouncer says "This may not be the kind of club for you two" thinking my date was 100% female.

In her case it was definitely rebelling against her parents; she was a crossdresser and I think her parents didn't like that and always wanted her to cut her hair, so as with all young people she wanted to do just the opposite. Lost touch a few years back but she was really fun for a while.