Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

At least not in the beginning, but those who keep it up at a serious level through most of their life usually at some point wonder about the most womanly experience of all, being with a man.

But that unfortunately entails waiting for them to grow up a bit Hefe... Kinda defeats the object... DAMM! :(

post-224-0-59795700-1378781065_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-82995400-1378781107_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-75011100-1378781153_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-53288500-1378781209_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Well here are a few that have "matured".... While us men are hardwired to seek youthful partners, I'm curious what others think of these older trannies who obviously have a commitment to their assumed roles as "ladies", not girls. I find them all to be attractive in one way or another, but I suspect that those under 50 years won't share this view.   :db:

I wonder how many of them at this advanced point in their life & this much skill in dressing are "straight" & how many aren't.  

post-230-0-11612500-1378782741_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-40698500-1378782757_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-15638100-1378782776_thumb.jpg

post-230-0-22265600-1378782800_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Well here are a few that have "matured".... While us men are hardwired to seek youthful partners, I'm curious what others think of these older trannies who obviously have a commitment to their assumed roles as "ladies", not girls. I find them all to be attractive in one way or another, but I suspect that those under 50 years won't share this view.   :db:

I wonder how many of them at this advanced point in their life & this much skill in dressing are "straight" & how many aren't.  

I actually like the mature "ladies" if they look good too. Some of them can be quite stunning.

I'd 'rodger' the first & the third one's to within an inch of their lives Hefe

As for the other three, maybe I'd do a cheese & wine afternoon with them or a Tea House with hot scones...something like that?.. To me it's amazing how they've actually gone for that really 'stayed', middle class, middle age look... Almost trying to 'live it' a little bit too much, me thinks!??... they look like they'd just love to be in a PTA or something of that ilk...

post-224-0-73074600-1378874203_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-46093100-1378874599_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-35922900-1378874642_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just found this site, over to you tomcat

http://otokonoko-japanese-traps.tumblr.com/

Thanks Snick..i almost forgot about that crowd. 

They have a monthly Magazine although i never bought a copy. Maybe good Airplane reading for some guys here . Also they have Videos as well. The Japanese have some real cuties ... i think we used to call them Japantyboys..maybe Farangbah coined that term

EDIT

I scrolled down a bit further Snick as i missed it earlier.. wow like a goldmine that link. A Hall of Fame for Japanese Cissy Boys

post-405-0-82842600-1378888976_thumb.jpg

Thanks Bumble.. they look cuddly those Japanese and the cutest...

]

Talking to BMs here who lived in Japan they told me that all the TS/TV action is in Tokyo and maybe Osaka.  Tokyo is a bit more liberal than other parts and the main reason it seems why they are all in one place. When i say action , i mean action for the Japanese men and for the Girlyboys on the game ...i dont know any BM who has actually been with a newhalf prozzi in Japan. 

As for the cuties that are posted here from Japan i would have no clue to how many are on the game

• Upvote 1

update

on the word Otokono

After some investigation i found this snippet of info relating to the Japanese CDs and the word Otokono which is heard a lot more now in Japan and on the blogs etc.

. I think the Otokono scene bagan with the maid cafes in Tokyo around 2008 and when this scene for crossdressers really expanded..sex is not on offer in the Maid Cafes and strictly hands off is the policy...You enter the Candy store but cant buy the sweets.

Obviously New Halfs been around as long as Ladyboys but im refering to the crossdresser/ trap scene

the phenomenon of Otokono, also known as Otokono Musume (literally meaning Male Daughter, the moniker is a play of words on “男の子” (otokonoko) or “boy"). Unlike newhalfs, Otokonoko cross-dress but do neither take hormones nor have feminization surgeries

• Upvote 1

re previous page

How does a guy get a pair of legs like those eh. Un .. be.. lievable...

The Westerners seem to go for the slutty look but many Japanese go for a more extreme girly look.. or so it seems

Like you stated earlier BB, if you could find an affordable bar with honies as pretty as these then Pattaya would be off the menu for ever

In Japan many of these CDs are on the game in the so called " New Health " clubs which are obviously hostess bars. ...best to win the lottery though Gents first before flying out for a sampling  :huh: . A thousand baht probably wouldn't even cover the doormans tip

Fantastic pics BumbleBee

• Upvote 1

Heres the price list. One assumes that you get an itemized bill . This is for educational purposes only of course.. at least no charge for the room.. so not all bad news  :biggrin:

◆ ◆ ROOM ◆ ◆ 
1 minute walk from Gotanda Station Yamanote Line Asakusa-Ikegami Line 2 stops from Shinagawa Station 
♪ We are looking forward to offer a private room with a clean 
■ admission fee ... Free 
■ Room ... Free 
■ nomination fee ... ¥ 1000 ~ 
■ Health 40 minutes ... ¥ 15000 (¥ 2000 separately nomination) 
Kiss lip service Blow Handjob ejaculation acid and Transsexual (¥ 1000 separately nomination) ■ Normal 60 minutes ... ¥ 20000 90 minutes ■ Normal ... ¥ (¥ 1000 separately nomination) 25000 Kiss lip service Blow Job Safety and Mr. Transsexual (skin use), reverse Anal Play (skin use) accompanied shower ■ petal rotation (Health) 30 minutes × 2 ... ¥ 25000 (each nomination ¥ 1000) separately (Normal) ¥ 1000) separately 45 minutes × 2 ... ¥ 35000 (each nomination rotation petals ■ This course is Transsexual's two people to service the time difference to our customers in the time difference. (The contents of the health course 30 minutes) (45 minutes the contents of the normal course) ■ 3-Way (¥ 1000 separately each nomination) 60 minutes ... ¥ 36000 (¥ 1000 separately each nomination) 90 minutes ... ¥ 46000 ■ 3-Way 2 people's Transsexual (contents. am with normal course) play you and course entrust ■ 60 minutes ... ¥ 1000 delivery90 minutes ... ¥ 2000 delivery ■ Random course is a system that shops choose Transsexual staff for those who Chau stray only child cute. ■ 30 minutes ... ¥ 10000 extension ■ 3P30 minute ... ¥ 15000 ■ Dressing play ... each ¥ 2000 customers of shemale case ■ cosplay ... each ¥ 2000 [clothes] lending policewoman's bondage-style OL dress sailor nurse of ■ Transsexual staff ejaculation Say drinking ... ¥ 5000 each less than direct negotiations and Transsexual staff Deriheru ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ I send (home, hotels) Transsexual's to place your 23-ku region. [Menu] ■ first charge ... Free ■ nomination fee ... ¥ 1000 (separately Nomination and transportation expenses) ■ Standard ... ... ¥ 20000 minutes-60 minutes ... ¥ 24000-75 ... ¥ 28000 minutes-90minutes ... ¥ 32000-105 -120 minute ... ¥ 36000 Kiss lip service Blow Job Safety and Transsexual's (skin use), reverse Anal Play (skin use) rates × 2 ■ 3P course ... the course of the (standard) and you play two people's Transsexual (The content is with the normal course.) (nomination fee per serving transportation costs separately Free-) ¥ 2000 on delivery from ■ Random course ... each course is a system that shops choose Transsexual staff for those who Chau stray only child cute. (Nomination fee transportation costs separately-free) 30 minutes ... ¥ 10000 ■ extension ■ 3P30 minute ... ¥ 15000 ■ Dressing play ... ¥ 2000 each of the customer shemale case ■ cosplay ... each ¥ 2000 [lending clothes] Sailor nurse policewoman's wind bondage OL dress ejaculation Say drinking ... each of less than ¥ 5000 ■ Transsexual staff direct negotiations and Transsexual staff Hoteheru ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ [Menu] ■ first charge ... Free ■ nomination fee ... Free ■ travel expenses ... ¥ 1000 ~ ■ Health 40 minutes ... ¥ 13000 (¥ 2000 separately nomination) Kiss lip service Blow Handjob ejaculation and Mr. Transsexual normal 60 minutes ... ¥ 18000 (¥ 1000 separately nomination) ... ¥ 23000 minutes Normal 90 (¥ 1000 separately nomination) 's Transsexual Kiss lip service Blow Job Safety (skin use), reverse Anal Play (skin use) and accompanied shower (¥ 1000 each nomination separately) 3P60 minutes ... ¥ 35000 (¥ 1000 each nomination separately) 3P90 minutes ... ¥ 46000Transsexual is the book after confirmation ※ Hotels (. am with normal course content) and you play two people's. 60 minutes ... ¥ 1000 delivery 90 minutes ... ¥ 2000 delivery 40 minutes ... ¥ nomination half Random course is a system which shop to choose the cast for those who stray Chau only child is cute. ■ 30 minutes ... ¥ 10000 extension ■ 3P30 minute ... ¥ 15000 ■ Dressing play ... each ¥ 2000 customers of shemale case ■ cosplay ... each ¥ 2000 [clothes] lending policewoman's bondage-style OL dress sailor nurseejaculation ■ cast Say drinking ... ¥ 5000 each less than direct negotiations and cast ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ transportation costs ■ Free Gotanda Station Shinbashi Station and Shinagawa Station ■ ¥ 1000 interval Shinagawa, Minato-ku, other than the above ■ ¥ 2000 interval Ota- Meguro-ku, Bunkyo-ku, Shibuya-ku, Chiyoda Ward, Chuo-ku, Koto Nakano Ward, Setagaya part ■ ¥ 3000 interval Setagaya part, Suginami, Nerima Ward, Toshima Sumida Ward, Itabashi and North Ward, Arakawa, Edogawa ■ ¥ 4000 interval Adachi-ku Kawasaki part Kawaguchi City part Ichikawa City part-Urayasu part please contact us outside the region, such as. ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ Prohibited request personal information and goods ※ Shemale staff shooting of the video, photographs ※※ The drug acts such as administration of non-wear condoms ※ ※ act of peer mediation scout etc. ※ fully equipped shower and toilet room did notyou you can not by observing the above rule will refuse your use

• Upvote 2