Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Tikki from Thailand..She just moved into BKK from Issan .. around a week ago.

Also note that Nana is fucked up at the mo. All the short time rooms are closed and no bikinis allowed in Cascades last night .. WTF.. Also a few bars closed.. playschool my fav is gone

Thanks for the update regarding Nana TC, useful info for any guys who may be visiting :hi:

Fuck BB, someting's just oozed out of the side of my shorts!

I think this could run for as long as the 'soul' thread did...  Good mornng gents.

The middle one looks photoshoped, but I've had my beagle eye go all over it for a close inspection & it looks real enough to me.

post-224-0-80571600-1377321541_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-37025600-1377321560_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-08338400-1377321592_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

From what I can find, and i am open to correction here, this is accredited to Plato:

The original human nature was not like the present, but different. The sexes were not two, as they are now, but originally three in number

Yes, from Plato's text, symposium. He also argued that love between men is the highest form and that sex with women is lustful and only for means of reproduction. Only with ladyboys, can we reach our full potential ....... I am determined to reach my full potential during my trip in October and November!

A few more for the thread:

post-216-0-19871300-1377402926_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-90184800-1377402947_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-17179700-1377402966_thumb.jpg

post-216-0-61903000-1377402985_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Yes, from Plato's text, symposium. He also argued that love between men is the highest form and that sex with women is lustful and only for means of reproduction. Only with ladyboys, can we reach our full potential ....... I am determined to reach my full potential during my trip in October and November!

A few more for the thread:

Do you need a wingman and have you made a shopping list yet? :search:    :biggrin: 

i banged this one last night.. was heaven..I think one guy here knows her. 

It's a tough life TC.

Guest Route65

The blonde on the left looks damn hot would you not agree?

I would have gone for 'filthy' - in the best sense of the word, of course...

:rolleye0012: