Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

Tomcat, does she fit? :biggrin:

wow that is serious me... where did she come from ... seem to know her from somewhere but cant place where. Im sure i would have taken her if i see her thats for sure

anyway you had better send me her details so i can investigate further to see if she belongs here :biggrin: ... im back soon in BKK

Shes from the top drawer and all i am interested in these days  ( well mostly when i can find them)

PS 

dont forget Hard1 .

There seems to a welcome invasion of sweet oriental traps here in London. Chatted online with this Singaporean femboy a couple of weeks ago, who was just new to dressing, about 25 years old.

She didnt come dressed, the plan was i would buzz her in the apt block where i live in and let my door on the latch.  I heard a little tap on the door so i knew she was here, she went straight to my room and then messaged me to pop up the stairs when the transformation was complete. She was wearing a one piece skin tight red dress, with a lovely peachy bum (quite rare for an asian) and whilst she hadnt a wig she had this passable medium length floppy hair,  innocent smile and that amazing soft smooth skin. 

The poor lass didnt have even any knickers on so once we started kissing there was this rather obvious protrusion against her dress :) A very passionate little affair ensued, a sweet girl indeed.  She messaged me the following week telling me she had upgraded and bought her first wig and a set of lingerie as in the pic, hope to see it in the flesh this next week or so. Havent included a face pic as its not really fair as this is only a hobby for her.

Something intriguing about meeting an oriental crossdresser, reminded me of the very first times being with a ladyboy, that nervous rush and excitement, knowing that this is new territory and all manner of surprises are afoot.

post-1491-0-87673100-1430428530_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

g that this is new territory and all manner of surprises are afoot.

ha ha .nice one . cute... pass her over to me when your finished .. i live Central London ..when im not  on the latest most important   ..." business trip" to the Far East . 

ha ha .nice one . cute... pass her over to me when your finished .. i live Central London ..when im not  on the latest most important   ..." business trip" to the Far East . 

Alright TC, there are some cuties about, are you on fabswingers? worth having a peek, used to go to Wayout but its gone downhill and now that Stunners (a bit of a dump but it always had plenty of pinoys) is not open i dont bother with ts scene except online.  

Here is a newish lass of fabs, from Indonesia of all places, what a sweetie :)

post-1491-0-36981700-1430649457_thumb.jp

post-1491-0-63336600-1430649466_thumb.jp

post-1491-0-67716500-1430649467_thumb.jp

Thanks WR

I must say i have not popped in Wayout for ages and i only live around the corner. The last time i went in it was great but most of the old London contingent that i knew from a previous Forum ( Stogies friends) have dropped out the scene and i dont know anyone in there now. i may try Fabswingers anyway and give it a whirl

I travel so much that i dont get too involved at home as i im working 7 days a week on the Business and  only party when i get out of the UK . I must spend £20K a year on air fares so  i need to earn big time ... ha ha

However maybe if we get a few Like minded London folk( or others) we can have a few beers at Wayout in coming months...

Thanks WR

I must say i have not popped in Wayout for ages and i only live around the corner. The last time i went in it was great but most of the old London contingent that i knew from a previous Forum ( Stogies friends) have dropped out the scene and i dont know anyone in there now. i may try Fabswingers anyway and give it a whirl

I travel so much that i dont get too involved at home as i im working 7 days a week on the Business and  only party when i get out of the UK . I must spend £20K a year on air fares so  i need to earn big time ... ha ha

However maybe if we get a few Like minded London folk( or others) we can have a few beers at Wayout in coming months...

Sounds good, might be worth a pop over the summer months, the night of the gay pride is usually pretty lively in Way out