Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

• 2 weeks later...

thanks to an irreverent spot signed Toyota: Stav Strashko today, the male model parading in women's clothes, is among the professionals most in demand by international fashion house and boasts a caché of over 100 thousand euro. 21 years, the young Ukrainian model was discovered five years ago while walking through the streets of Milan with her boyfriend. "The talent scout who stopped me told me that my hotel was perfect and that I marched very well on the catwalk," he explains. And so it was: Stav works for brands such as Ray-Ban, L'Oreal and Diesel, and his career is definitely on the rise. "Sometimes my colleagues gossip behind my back - admits Stav - but I ignore them and go on my way"

post-6926-0-01715000-1428524143_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-38307700-1428524144_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-99197800-1428524145_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-20750500-1428524147_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome thread. Can i also post any pics of shemale or ladyboys here. Or i have to pay something to post or view.

clarify plz.

no thank you

its only girls without Silicone or hormones with few exceptions... any pics of normal ladyboys or shemales can be put in any other thread but here