Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

i hope these 2 vids are not off topic, i just thought they would be appreciated ...

these 2 look wonderful, don't they?

all natural and quite comfortable with their bodies ...

• Upvote 2

Does the Pope wipe his ass with bracken?

That would make it a no by my reckoning. :biggrin:

i hope these 2 vids are not off topic, i just thought they would be appreciated ...

these 2 look wonderful, don't they?

all natural and quite comfortable with their bodies ...

The first one is lovely and smooth indeed. :happy0065:

far from thailand i am not sleeping....just had an interlude with this "china" boygirl ( sometimes i regret the money spent in bkk when they could be just a few minutes by bike from my house for a better rate and behaviour...by the way was my first time with a chinese crossdresser)

post-6926-0-94465700-1425055455_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-92445500-1425055463_thumb.jp

post-6926-0-82734600-1425055473_thumb.jp

• Upvote 4

Well BB, this sums it up for me... only just though!

off topic.. was the eastern section of the garden county not part of  it? i thought so or is that heresy down your way!

There is the odd chick on this thread that would be beyond the pale for many no doubt.  To answer your question, from what i know the boundaries of pale moved back and forth over the centuries depending on the political situtation.

Where else on the internet would you get Irish history trivia and transvestites in the same thread. :geek:

• Upvote 2

There is the odd chick on this thread that would be beyond the pale for many no doubt.  To answer your question, from what i know the boundaries of pale moved back and forth over the centuries depending on the political situtation.

Where else on the internet would you get Irish history trivia and transvestites in the same thread. :geek:

ha ha, a unique discussion for sure

Post #1496 beyond delicious Mr Pdoggg. Where did you find that one?

So delicious, that I thought she might not be boyish enough to qualify for this thread.

She was on one of LBR's Facebook Groups; don't know anything about her.  If I find out more, will report back Torurot.