Pretty boys dressed as girls

Tomcat

I love this stuff and do indeed collect these pretty boys dressed as girls ViDs. The sweetly lived near me in London but went of the scene two years ago.. shame about that but there are some real sweeties out there and i would fuck all of them..

she has around 79 Vids here 

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Been going a bit this way myself lately... Kinda strange thing to do when living in northern Thailand, I just hope that I dont start working all the hours God gives & saving real hard just to start doing loads of cash flying back to the UK to try & stuff some of these creatures :ph34r: ??.. Now that would be considered dumb even by my standards

post-224-0-19763900-1375845740_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-87737600-1375845798_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-47301700-1375845923_thumb.jpg

Pic #12 is utterly fuckin' fantastic BB!!!.. I've pilfered the picture myself & sullied most of the living room furniture matsurbating over her... You wouldn't have seen any more of her by any chance??? :winking0023:

• Upvote 2

Pic #12 is utterly fuckin' fantastic BB!!!.. I've pilfered the picture myself & sullied most of the living room furniture matsurbating over her... You wouldn't have seen any more of her by any chance??? :winking0023:

Couldn't agree with you more Unc. Please share if you get more pix of this sensational doll. Yummy.

It was just the one off on that page, but there may be some more out there, will keep an eagle on proceedings and report back if i find (not come across) any more.

It was just the one off on that page, but there may be some more out there, will keep an eagle on proceedings and report back if i find (not come across) any more.

Bad news Lung.  i did a Google image search and it turns out it's a chick.   Her name is iiniku ushijima  from what i can see, still worth a rattle but not as kinky any more perhaps.  The guys who run the crossdresser page must be asleep at the wheel. :biggrin:

post-106-0-49465000-1375899667_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1