Tomcat

Pretty boys dressed as girls

I love this stuff and do indeed collect these pretty boys dressed as girls ViDs. The sweetly lived near me in London but went of the scene two years ago.. shame about that but there are some real sweeties out there and i would fuck all of them..

she has around 79 Vids here 

• Upvote 2

TC, voice is a little deep there - but seriously cute when all made up. Just not sure once all the make up, wig and padding is off. :crazy:

there u are ,,, i femboy mode and still fuckable...at least half the guys here would put there dick in i would guess..

I

• Like 1

Nice find bb. Very delicious indeed :)

My pleasure Azza.  Lots of deliciousness hiding away on the net and I have taken it as my mission to sniff them out. :obscene:

How about this one?

post-106-0-08797000-1375738441_thumb.jpg

Velly velly nice indeed...

How about posting the url links?

I know many tasty items like this one can be found in chan sites under the 'trap' sections!!

Been going a bit this way myself lately... Kinda strange thing to do when living in northern Thailand, I just hope that I dont start working all the hours God gives & saving real hard just to start doing loads of cash flying back to the UK to try & stuff some of these creatures :ph34r: ??.. Now that would be considered dumb even by my standards

post-224-0-19763900-1375845740_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-87737600-1375845798_thumb.jpg

post-224-0-47301700-1375845923_thumb.jpg

Pic #12 is utterly fuckin' fantastic BB!!!.. I've pilfered the picture myself & sullied most of the living room furniture matsurbating over her... You wouldn't have seen any more of her by any chance??? :winking0023:

• Upvote 2

Pic #12 is utterly fuckin' fantastic BB!!!.. I've pilfered the picture myself & sullied most of the living room furniture matsurbating over her... You wouldn't have seen any more of her by any chance??? :winking0023:

Couldn't agree with you more Unc. Please share if you get more pix of this sensational doll. Yummy.

Ahhhh, we're on on my current favourite subject! -_-  I'm having to strictly ration the hours I'm on line looking at this stuff - otherwise I won't be good for much else.  Some very nice pics above Gents.

Some ones I have recently errrr..... enjoyed are below:

travanna-myz0g-4f0ab2.jpg

travanna-bdfyy-afed43.jpg

tumblr_mpc1bb7KB41s1o9fbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqpep1GpPK1royhc0o1_500.jpg

• Upvote 2

It was just the one off on that page, but there may be some more out there, will keep an eagle on proceedings and report back if i find (not come across) any more.

It was just the one off on that page, but there may be some more out there, will keep an eagle on proceedings and report back if i find (not come across) any more.

Bad news Lung.  i did a Google image search and it turns out it's a chick.   Her name is iiniku ushijima  from what i can see, still worth a rattle but not as kinky any more perhaps.  The guys who run the crossdresser page must be asleep at the wheel. :biggrin:

post-106-0-49465000-1375899667_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1