Bangkok Accommodation Master List

bumblebee

• 1 year later...

If you want an excellent hotel at a good price in the Nana area, our pick is the Woraburi on Soi 4. It's down the Soi a bit, a 8 to 10 minute walk to Nana Entertainment Plaza. If it's not raining the walk from the hotel is quite pleasant as the first 4 or 5 minutes are not crowded with people. The second half of the walk you can check out the bars and street freelancers.

The hotel has a nice rooftop pool. The hotel has an excellent breakfast buffet including all the juice or coffee you can drink for which they charge 200 baht. However, sometimes when booking you can add on the brekkie for as little as 5 baht.

I'm not a morning person so don't like to commit to a breakfast, who comes to Bangkok to be rushed but if the price differential is small then I go for it.

Duke, Sustra, and me were all happy with this hotel.

More Woraburi Info

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
On 3/16/2017 at 7:44 PM, Pdoggg said:

If you want an excellent hotel at a good price in the Nana area, our pick is the Woraburi on Soi 4. It's down the Soi a bit, a 8 to 10 minute walk to Nana Entertainment Plaza. If it's not raining the walk from the hotel is quite pleasant as the first 4 or 5 minutes are not crowded with people. The second half of the walk you can check out the bars and street freelancers.

The hotel has a nice rooftop pool.

The Woraburi has re-opened and the price is pretty good.  During Covid I stayed at the the nearby Alt UHG Nana but the Woraburi is closer to action, has a much nicer pool, and is now generally less expensive.

Woraburi Info

• 4 weeks later...