Bangkok Accommodation Master List

bumblebee

Here is our list of popular places to stay in Bangkok.  Thanks to all the members who helped us with compiling the list, great work guys.

We'll list the accommodation here in the order the posts appear below along with the link to our host page which has the Agoda and Booking.com links to the hotel.  For the original posts and photos go here.

Bangkok Accommodation

Monaco Bangkok Hotel

Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2 Bangkok

Legacy Express Bangkok

Maxim's Inn Bangkok

Star Inn Bangkok  

BelAire Bangkok Hotel

Ibis Nana Hotel Bangkok

Le Fenix Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok

Amora NeoLuxe Suites Bangkok

Bangkok Hotel Lotus Sukhumvit

S33 Compact Sukhumvit Hotel Bangkok 

Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments Bangkok  

Heaven@4 Hotel Bangkok

Aspen Suites Hotel

The Landmark Hotel Bangkok

Majestic Grande Hotel Bangkok

The Dawin Bangkok Hotel  

President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok

Majestic Suite Hotel Bangkok  

Dynasty Grande Hotel Bangkok

Nana Hotel Bangkok  

Grand President Hotel Bangkok

BelAire Bangkok Hotel

16 Sukhumvit Road Soi 5, Sukhumvit,
4 Star

I was very impressed with the place from the moment I walked in to the reception lobby. It was huge and so beautifully laid out and luxuriously furnished.

The staff at the reception counter were very friendly and courteous, welcoming smiles. Then I was told if I bring a guest back their is a 1000 baht joiners fee. My jaw hit the floor. oh well it was on a package deal, Nothing I could do about it now

I had a suite on a high floor with an awesome panoramic view of the City skyline. It was luxuriously furnished and had all the amenities to make the stay very relaxing and comfortable, satellite TV, IDD telephone, refrigerator, mini bar, internet access.
The inhouse restaurant served a variety of Thai, Indian, and western cuisines at the buffet breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. I really enjoyed the buffet breakfasts.

The lounge was a nice place to relax while enjoying refreshing cocktails at the end of a long busy day.

It was very convenient taking the skytrain to the main shopping districts of the City, Emporeum, Central World Plaza, Gaysorn Plaza, Siam Center, Mah Boon Krong Shopping Center.

I had only booked under one person staying as it was a package deal now I wonder if I book for two on agoda, that I will not have to pay the joiners fee.We were getting 72 baht to the pound so i did not really care back then lol

-Lone Ranger

BelAire Bangkok Hotel

Ibis Nana Hotel Bangkok

41 Sukhumvit Road Soi 4 Klongtoey, Sukhumvit,
3 Star

The Ibis Nana Hotel Bangkok is not the only guest friendly hotels on Sukhumvit Soi 4. But it's certainly one of the cleanest and most affordable hotel to stay in Nana red light district. It's a big hotel with about 200 rooms and still quite new looking for a hotel that's 4 years old. Rate between 1200 baht to 1600 baht I use my A club card here and get my points plus dicount

I have stayed at the Hotel Ibis 5 times so it most be doing something right

The Ibis is a good quality hotel and I'd give it 98out of 10. The reason being that it's a very minimal hotel. There is no swimming pool and no gym. I just stayed here in March this year and they now have free wifi just ask for it when you book in. Same all Ibis hotels now as Hau Hin was the same.

The rooms at the Ibis are simple and nothing fancy. What I mean is that there are no suite rooms or deluxe or any other fancy room description with inflated rates.

There are only 2 room types; standard with one double bed and standard with 2 twin beds. And that's all.

As I mentioned before, the Ibis is a simple hotel with clean rooms. The rooms sizes are around 24 square meters. And they are your basic utility rooms with a space to hang your clothes, flat screen television, room safe, air con and a few odds and ends to make guests feel comfortable.

The Ibis is easy to find. Nana Entertainment Plaza's go go bars are about a 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel so the Ibis would be a great place to take a bar girl or freelancer back for short time. And there are a lot of freelancers lurking between NEP and down to the Ibis Nana on Suk Soi 4 when the sun goes down.

-Lone Ranger

33-33 Sukhumvit 11 Klongtoey Nua Wattana, Sukhumvit,
4 Star

I have only stayed here the once back in February 2009 and I liked the hotel a lot, though I should think about using it again

I always recommend to those who love clubs and bars.So it's a convenient hotel with no joiner fees if you choose to take a bar girl or freelancer back to your room. The reception is on the first floor and their is a lift in the car park that takes you straight up using your key card. Or if you wish you can go via reception

The place is designed in line with club and party minded guests. There is a decent roof top bar on the top floor called the Nest and even though the building is 8 stories tall you still get a decent view of the surrounding area. I went a each night but on the last night gave it a miss, As I swear that's were the mozzies bit me all down my arms, while lying sipping cocktails on one of the beds.

There's a small swimming pool and gym. A free tuk tuk ride to the BTS Nana station which is right in front of Sukhumvit Soi 11. Though the biggest perks is you get free entrance to Q Bar and Bed Supperclub (only during non-special events). Normally you'd have to pay 500THB to 700THB entry free just to get in to both clubs. And you also get 20% off for food at Bed Supperclub so it pays to be a hotel guest at Le Fenix.

The hotel is located a little ways down on Suk Soi 11. About 300 meters and right across from Q Bar. So it's easy to find.

Though if you find the walk a little bit too far, the hotel does provide tuk tuk service to take you to the entrance of Sukhumvit road. And right in front is the BTS Nana station.
And the location is an ideal point for visiting Soi Cowboy or Nana go go bars. Because it's right in between the two red light districts. So you can walk to either one in about 10 minutes.

As I mentioned earlier you book a standard or superior room for about 1400THB through Agoda.com. It's not a bad price at all for a 3 star hotel in the middle of everything a single guy could need.

And it's a guest friendly hotel right on Sukhumvit so no problems with inviting bar girls or freelancers to a room there. Here's the email confirmation below for your reference:.

The only annoying problem I had was the light in the wardrobe would not go out when you shut the doors. most honest hotel I have stayed. I forgot to shut the safe door one morning and when I arrived back at the hotel, Their was a note saying to go to reception. They went up to the room opened the safe, as the cleaning staff told them it was open so they set it back to reset. I checked and everything was in order. Big tip for cleaning staff when I left as well as reception.

-Lone Ranger

6 Sukhumvit Soi 31 Sukhumvit Road KlongToeyNua Wattana, Sukhumvit,
4 Star

This is a new boutique hotel in Sukhumvit soi 31 near Phrom Phong BTS, well about a ten minutes walk away.

Any way the rooms are ultra modern as is the hotel itself. The rooms have a flatscreen Smasung tv, a samsung stero as well as a I phone/pod touch docking station There was a row of plugs on the wall and a ADSL and HDMI sockets, Their is a master control on the night table that controls everything in Lights and air con as well as a built in clock. The wifi was a bit iffy but got better after I rang reception and they sent a techie non English speaking guy up to sort it out.

The bed was big and comfy for a good roll around session with a ladyboy or two. A electronic safe that fits a laptop as well as camera. They even have an umbrella inside the wardrobe for rainy days. When you come out of the lift their are two free Pc's you can use FOC.

The bathroom was of a good size and a well put together design and interior. bath with shower.

Their is a roof top pool which I had to myself one day and I noticed the gym on that floor but did not use it.

Staff polite most speak English GG and ladyboy friendly. Same as most places they take the ladyboys ID and they get it back when they leave and they phone your room too.

Sorry I never made it up for breakfast, in the four days I stayed here.

-Lone Ranger

22 Soi Sukhumvit 20, Sukhumvit Road,Klongtoey,, Sukhumvit
4 Star

The Rembrandt Suites Rembrandt Tower Sukhumvit soi 20,

Studio 1700 baht low season. 1900 baht high season.

One bed apartment 2,700 Loww season

all rooms are excellently appointed with flat screen tv tea & coffee making kitchenette fridge free wifi.

Great Pool Sauna Gym Jacuzzi.

These prices are mates rates to me am not sure what they are if you book direct.

quite a few BM have used this Hotel thru me and all have been impressed

-Fatcat69

A good friend booked me in here at a very special rate as he knows the General Manger here and he also got me an upgrade. Cheers buddy you know who you are

The towers are serviced apartments and are situated on soi 20 and not soi 18 where the hotel is.

I was shocked when I entered the room and thought I was in the wrong room as there was a large living room with TV, music center, work table for laptop, dinning table with four chairs and a kitchen with oven, microwave, kettle and a large fridge. the bedroom was large enough as was the bathroom. A fresh bowl of fruit each day and a daily paper in English. The room was on the 12th floor and there was a large swimming pool on the 11th which we could see from our windows.

Tv in the bedroom as well as the living room.

-Lone Ranger

Nana Hotel Bangkok

The Nana Hotel is an older but still popular budget hotel centrally located on Sukhumvit soi 4, in one of Bangkok’s most well-known entertainment/red-light areas: Nana. Bumrungrad Hospital and the Queen Sirikit Convention Center are also draws for this 3-star, 334-room hotel. The hotel’s facilities include a restaurant with 24-hr room service, lobby bar, disco, swimming pool and Jacuzzi. Guest rooms have AC, hairdryer, mini-fridge with complimentary water, cable TV and WiFi internet. The Nana BTS Skytrain stop is a short walk away and Suvarnabhumi International airport is about 40-minutes’ car ride away.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...