Hua Hin Accommodation Master List

bumblebee

Hua Hin Accommodation

Hua Hin is becoming a popular stop off for some guys who want a break from the larger hectic resorts and to relax for a few days on the beach.

Here are some places that are centrally located and reasonably priced for HH.

Celtic Inn Hia Hin  

Sand Inn Hua Hin

Sukwilai Hotel Hua Hin  

Hua Hin-iRooms

Chomsin Hua Hin Hotel

Ibis Hua Hin hotel

The links here will bring you to our host page and that link will bring you to Agoda.

Ibis Hua Hin hotel

Petchkasem Road Hua Hin 87, Khao Takiab
3 Star

I recently stayed at the Ibis hotel back in March for 6 nights.
Located at south of Hua Hin. Very closed to Market Village.

Staff friendly and helpful. Having come from Ibis soi 4 Bangkok. There is a mini bus shuttle at 900 baht each. Though we used a taxi at 2000 baht and took the shuttle back 6 days later

.I booked the hotel from Ibis soi 4 over the phone at reception with a little help from the receptionist and as Accor Advantage Plus member I received 10% discount.

The hotel is by the beach front, You just walk by the side of the hotel and down a slip road onto the beach. Don't forget to look where you came onto the beach as it is easy to forget where you came on to the beach when going back.

Having come from soi 4 Ibis. It was like walking back in to the same hotel. As most Ibis hotels look the same Though their is a balcony but I found it a bit small.

The room size standard Ibis, very clean and nice room. There's kettle and refrigerator in the room and a 7/11 and Tesco Lotus just 2 minutes away Also free coffee and tea available in the room same as all in Thailand.

Swimming pool is average size and the water very clear and clean. Don't forget to bring the swimming pool towel from the room.

Wifi in the all hotel area are free, asked the password from reception.

Overall very good service from all staff and very nice hotel.

Would stay there again if I go back to Hua Hin.

- Lone Ranger

• 1 year later...