Bangkok Accommodation

bumblebee

Almost all hotels in the Nana area are guest friendly.  There might be some that charge a joiner fee for threesomes.  Many have the girls leave their IDs at the desk.

I've stayed at the Woraburi quite a few times and it was a good value for money hotel.  But it was closed during the pandemic and that can cause problems so don't know what it's like now.

woraburi pool.webp

It's only a minute's walk away from Chaos 9 and a four or five minute walk from Why Not.

Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4 on Agoda 

During the pandemic I would stay at Alt Nana UHG but the price has risen considerably.

2 hours ago, outsider said:

I stayed in Centre Pointe soi 10 which is on the same soi as CIB. I had a freelancer come in and I meet her 25m from the gate and walked in with her. They didn't stop her & I was kinda surprised. Not sure if that is the norm, but just sharing.

Outsider. I just checked this out and there is a fantastic 70% off deal on booking.com. Might take the security risk for a great deal. 

• 4 weeks later...

Currently staying in Travelodge, Sukhumvit Soi 11. Above expectations! Rooms are not too big, but clean, good aircon, good bed and descent shower. Paid around 1800 THB/night, incl. breakfast. 

No hassle with guests, no ID checks whatsoever. 5 min walk from Cindy's and about 10 min from CIB.

https://www.guestreservations.com/travelodge-sukhumvit-11-sha-extra-plus/booking?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1YnHirKk_wIVMSlyCh1IMgYtEAAYASAAEgIfqvD_BwE

Screenshot_20230602_173145_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 12:38 PM, Dan Miller said:

Currently staying in Travelodge, Sukhumvit Soi 11. Above expectations! Rooms are not too big, but clean, good aircon, good bed and descent shower. Paid around 1800 THB/night, incl. breakfast. 

No hassle with guests, no ID checks whatsoever. 5 min walk from Cindy's and about 10 min from CIB.

https://www.guestreservations.com/travelodge-sukhumvit-11-sha-extra-plus/booking?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1YnHirKk_wIVMSlyCh1IMgYtEAAYASAAEgIfqvD_BwE

Screenshot_20230602_173145_Samsung Internet.jpg

One small disadvantage of Travelodge: if you're taller than 1.80m (like me), you can't stand straight up in the shower. I bashed my head like 20 times in the last weeks. I'm not really sure it's the hotel to blame, or my clumsiness :blink:

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/4/2023 at 6:52 PM, Pdoggg said:

Almost all hotels in the Nana area are guest friendly.  There might be some that charge a joiner fee for threesomes.  Many have the girls leave their IDs at the desk.

I've stayed at the Woraburi quite a few times and it was a good value for money hotel.  But it was closed during the pandemic and that can cause problems so don't know what it's like now.

woraburi pool.webp

It's only a minute's walk away from Chaos 9 and a four or five minute walk from Why Not.

Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4 on Agoda 

During the pandemic I would stay at Alt Nana UHG but the price has risen considerably.

I stayed there in may...very good choice.... swimming pool was closed for renovations...but rooms were immaculate clean

IMG_20230426_133306070_MFNR.jpg

IMG_20230426_133309436_MFNR.jpg

IMG_20230426_133323637_MFNR.jpg

• Like 1

Let me give you guys an impression of the Hope Land hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 8. I stayed there for two weeks, earlier this month. Costs for two weeks approx. 27K THB (excluding breakfast). In this fee, a pick-up at the airport and transfer to the hotel was included.

The basic rooms are quite big compared to other places, have water cooker, coffee, safety deposit box and a huge fridge. A lot of rooms have a small balcony (so you can step out to catch some fresh air if you like) and the make-up table was really appreciated by some of my guests :biggrin:  Rooms are very clean, daily made up. Nice rainfall shower, the bed is okay (if you like hard mattress). Small bottles of shampoo/shower gel provided on daily basis.

On the rooftop you find a swimming pool (10x5 mtr) and a kind of 'garden' (artificial grass). On the same floor you find the gym (pretty basic). 

The wifi isn't very good. Every other day you have to get new login/password at the reception, quite annoying. In general the staff is not really into hospitality at all, most wearing the 'please don't bother me' look on their face. Breakfast served from 6 to 10am, didn't use it myself.

It's about a 5/6 minutes walk to Nana BTS station. There is a shuttle service available, but during my stay it was out of order, due to a flat tyre :blink:

Bringing in guest (GG or LB) is absolutely no problem. Took a guest (or two at the same time) on every single night, not bothered by IDs or any other questions.

Will add some photo's ...

2023-Bangkok-HopeLandhotelSoi8(1).jpg.b977615124483e135bc1c7755351cbc2.jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Hope Land hotel Soi 8 (2).jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Hope Land hotel Soi 8 (3).jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Hope Land hotel Soi 8 (4).jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Hope Land hotel Soi 8 (5).jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Hope Land hotel Soi 8 (6).jpg

2023 - Bangkok - Hope Land hotel Soi 8 (7).jpg

• Like 2

On 6/24/2023 at 7:41 AM, Dan Miller said:

One small disadvantage of Travelodge: if you're taller than 1.80m (like me), you can't stand straight up in the shower. I bashed my head like 20 times in the last weeks. I'm not really sure it's the hotel to blame, or my clumsiness :blink:

What's the true criteria for smashing head, height or drink count?

On 9/15/2023 at 4:05 AM, Zeppie said:

What's the true criteria for smashing head, height or drink count?

It's truly the heigt of the shower @Zeppie. Trust me, when you're over 1.90m tall, and the showerhead is on a height of approx. 1.75m you can wait for it to happen. Probably the drink count doesn't make it easier to remember :rofl:

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2023 at 8:10 AM, Dan Miller said:

Let me give you guys an impression of the Hope Land hotel in Sukhumvit Soi 8. I stayed there for two weeks, earlier this month. Costs for two weeks approx. 27K THB (excluding breakfast). In this fee, a pick-up at the airport and transfer to the hotel was included.

The basic rooms are quite big compared to other places, have water cooker, coffee, safety deposit box and a huge fridge. A lot of rooms have a small balcony (so you can step out to catch some fresh air if you like) and the make-up table was really appreciated by some of my guests   Rooms are very clean, daily made up. Nice rainfall shower, the bed is okay (if you like hard mattress). Small bottles of shampoo/shower gel provided on daily basis.

On the rooftop you find a swimming pool (10x5 mtr) and a kind of 'garden' (artificial grass). On the same floor you find the gym (pretty basic). 

The wifi isn't very good. Every other day you have to get new login/password at the reception, quite annoying. In general the staff is not really into hospitality at all, most wearing the 'please don't bother me' look on their face. Breakfast served from 6 to 10am, didn't use it myself.

It's about a 5/6 minutes walk to Nana BTS station. There is a shuttle service available, but during my stay it was out of order, due to a flat tyre :blink:

Bringing in guest (GG or LB) is absolutely no problem. Took a guest (or two at the same time) on every single night, not bothered by IDs or any other questions.

Since I liked the hotel, and they were absolutely guest friendly, made another booking here for my visit in December :party0030:

On 9/14/2023 at 1:10 PM, Dan Miller said:

The basic rooms are quite big compared to other places, have water cooker, coffee, safety deposit box and a huge fridge. A lot of rooms have a small balcony (so you can step out to catch some fresh air if you like) and the make-up table was really appreciated by some of my guests :biggrin:  Rooms are very clean, daily made up. Nice rainfall shower, the bed is okay (if you like hard mattress). Small bottles of shampoo/shower gel provided on daily basis.

Hopeland Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 8

Hopeland looks great!

For those on a more modest budget the Woraburi on Sukhumvit Soi 4, close to Chaos 9 and Why Not are good options.

Woraburi Sukhumvit Soi 4

• Like 1