Pattaya Accommodation Master List

bumblebee

Welcome to our new Hotel/Guesthouse sub-forum!

This is our link thread to Agoda and Booking .com and each hotel/guesthouse . It will involve two clicks, the link here will bring you to our host page Asia Hotel and Travel and that link will bring you to Agoda or Booking .com

If you are booking with Agoda or Booking .com we would appreciate that you use our links since we receive a small commission which helps offset the costs involved in maintaining Ladyboy Review.

The room rates (and Agoda points received) are exactly the same whether you use our links or if you were to google Agoda or Booking .com so it's an easy way for you to help us without it costing you even one satang. Thanks!  :hi:

Agoda has discontinued its rewards program for new participants as of April 1,2014.  Unused Agoda points expire on December 31st on the year following the year that they were earned.  There are many other restrictions as well which means that it is quite possible you won't have the chance to redeem your Agoda points if you don't use Agoda frequently.

Booking ,com shows the actual price you pay.  The initial Agoda price (in Thailand) needs to be to be multiplied by 1.177 (17.7% more) to arrive at the final price.  For almost every hotel the final price is identical on the two sites.

With Booking .com your credit card is not billed. You pay at the hotel. 

Booking .com has a much more liberal cancellation policy than Agoda.  For many hotels you can cancel within 3 days of arrival and pay no penalty.  If you are a no-show you get charged for just 1 night. 

If a hotel is listed on both sites with an identical price, we generally recommend that budget travelers use Booking .com mainly due to the liberal cancellation policy.  If you are a frequent traveler already enrolled in Agoda Rewards who regularly stays at high end hotels then you are probably better off continuing using Agoda because you will actually have an opportunity to redeem your points in the Agoda Rewards program.

Priceline is now the parent company of both Agoda and Booking. 

In Asia there will likely be some hotels available on Agoda that are not available on Booking.  The reverse is true in Europe.

This is the Pattaya Hotel Master List thread which will feature one post for every hotel/guesthouse with the reviews of that hotel that have been posted on LBR. This thread is locked and updated by PD and myself. That way it's a quick easy reference guide and you don't have to wade through dozens of pages in the thread.

If you have Pattaya Hotel Reviews or questions please post them in the Pattaya Accommodation Thread

and we'll place them here also, as this Master Thread is Read-Only.

We have divided the area into 4 sections.  North Pattaya, Central Pattaya, South Pattaya and Jomtien.

North Pattaya

High End

Holiday Inn, Beach Rd, north

@ Mind Serviced Residence, just off Second Road opposite Soi 6/1

Woodlands Hotel, in Naklua near the Dolphin Roundabout

Mid Range

April Suites Pattaya, Near Soi 6 and Central Festival Mall

Tune Hotel, near BigC and Tiffany Cabaret

Central Pattaya

High End

Areca Lodge Soi Diana

August Suites, Pattya Klang, near Second Rd

LK Renaissance Hotel, Soi Diana

LK Royal Suite Hotel, Pattaya Klang end of Soi Buakhao

Page 10 Hotel, between Second and Beach Rd

The Wave, Beach Rd

The Stay Hotel, Soi 10, near Beach Road

Mid Range

Bay Breeze Hotel, Soi Honey, near Soi Diana

LK Metropole Hotel, Soi Diana

Sea Me Spring Hotel, Soi 10, seconds from Beach Rd

Sea Me Spring Too, Soi 10, seconds from Beach Rd

Sunshine Hotel & Residences, Soi 8

Sawasdee Sea View Pattaya Hotel, same soi as Page 10

Budget

The 12 Inn, Soi Lengkee

Admire House, in a quiet plaza just off Soi Lengkee

Clean House, Soi Lengkee

i Rovers Hotel

South Pattaya

High End

Intimate Hotel by Tim Boutique Hotel, opposite Mike Shopping Mall, Second Rd.

LK Grand Living Place, quiet location off Pattaya Tai

Mosaik Apartments, near Tukcom

Mid Range

Baan Dok Mai (Flower House), behind Tukcom

Chaba Garden Hotel, between Third Rd and Sukhumvit

Greenery House, Pattaya Tai end of Soi Buakhao

Maleez Lodge Hotel and Restaurant

Pattaya Bay Resort, behind the Avenue Mall

R-Con Blue Ocean Hotel, beside Action St, Soi Buakhao

Sutus Court 1, near the corner of Lengkee and Buakhao

The S Residence, Third Rd

Budget

La Bamba Bar & Guest House Soi 13/1

The House, Soi 13/1

Jomtien

High End

Avalon Beach Resort, Jomtien

Mid Range

Mermaid's Beach Resort, Soi 7

Neo Hotel, Thappraya Rd, near the beach

Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel, Soi 4 Jomtien

• Upvote 2

August Suites Pattaya

August Suites Pattaya

4 Star

Pattaya Klang (Central Road) between Soi Buakhao and Second Rd.

4 Star

August Suites ticks a lot of boxes, but I think I would prefer to be closer to Bukhao & further south next time, maybe Yensabai condos?

-Hefe

August Suites does tick a lot of boxes for sure. The only daunting thing is the walk of shame through their wide open reception area passed the front desk. All eyes seem to turn my way. Especially as the clack, click, clack of my LB's high heels resonates off of the marble floors. On many a night I wished I wore a bag over my head. 

Can't go wrong with August Suites. Ditto for April. Same owners. August is a pinch more classier but not by much. Good locations also close to Second Road, Soi 6, 7, and 8.

-Siam Sam

post-3403-0-64469200-1388384101_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-00765200-1388384106_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-70012400-1388384111_thumb.jp

August Suites Pattaya

4 Star

Dongtan Beach, Jomtien

4 Star

The Avalon is more upscale but a fabulous place if you want to spend some quality time with a special lady. Great comfortable rooms with all the extras, awesome breakfast and beautiful pool. It backs onto Dongtan beach and has is one of those places that makes you feel like you are away from it all. Cant say what the scoop is for guests as mine was with me for a week. ****

-Etgohm

aval1.jpg

aval2.jpg

aval3.jpg

Bay Breeze Hotel

Bay Breeze Pattaya

3 Star

Soi 11, between Soi Diana and Central Festival Mall

3 Star

The Bay Breeze looks good from the website. Good daily and weekly rates.

Seems for whatever reasons nobody here has stayed there.

Could be an undiscovered gem.

-DownLoLarry

I did a little snooping on a GG site and the place gets decent reviews. Someone complained that the elevator/lift sometimes doesn't work. Apparently they were closed most of August and did pretty much a total refurbish. I've walked past the place on Soi Honey a zillion times but never went in

FWIW the Bay Breeze is LB friendly and I believe multiple guest friendly. However there is no butt washer spray hose which is slightly off putting for what we do. 

-xyzzy

post-3403-0-07845200-1388384413_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-50900300-1388384416_thumb.jp

Bay Breeze Pattaya

Clean House

Clean House

315/14-15 Moo.9 Soi Lengkee
1 Star

Theirs alot ov new nice places now at the top end ov soi Lengkee, Clean House,coffee Louge and a few more up that end have stayed in The Clean House for a week in Jan - Feb has free wi-fi balcony good aircon and shower loom cleaned daily good bed flat screen Tv was 700baht a night am sure it will be cheaper in Low season their are about 6 new places up here all competing for the punters have stayed in another place there before two doors down from the coffee Lounge had all the above last year with DVD player and was only 500baht a night all these places have a key -card system and cctv in hall ways, and in loom safes

-GarryDirty

post-3403-0-28305700-1388384651_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-56467000-1388384653_thumb.jp

post-3403-0-24868400-1388384656_thumb.jp

Clean House

Holiday Inn

Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel

Beach Road, near Soi 6

4 Star

I stayed in the Holiday Inn in my August trip. It's on Beach Road close to Soi 6. Very guest friendly, the official policy allows 2 guests per room without paying a joiner fee.
The girls like it a lot, great pool and amenities, convenient for soi 6 mongering.
The shower has a glass wall, so from the bedroom you can see your lady in the shower. There is a courtesy blind, but I kept forgetting to tell them about it.
Cheers

-janabiyah

post-3403-0-62517600-1388384797_thumb.jp

Holiday Inn Pattaya Hotel

Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel

Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel, Jomtien

4 Star

Near the beach in Jomtien

In Jomtien l have stayed at Nirvana and the Avalon. Nirvana is very cool, l hate the stairs but the room is like an apartment. Easy access and all the amenities. I really like this place, but its a little out of the way but very comfortable, if you have a bike no problem. Great rates as well.

-Etgohm

===================

I stayed at the Nirvana Boutique Suites in Soi 4 last November for 2 weeks. i had a Deluxe Room, which was more like a small suite, with seperate bedroom and living room with kitchenette. I think it was 1,900 Baht per night including breakfast. Has everything you are looking for, room safe, balcony and very lb friendly and quiet. The only letdown is that it has a small pool which is also quite noisy as it's next to the soi, but you do usually get it to yourself as most guests go down to the beach.
Another advantage is that the Roadhouse Bar (formerly Sally's Bar) is directly behind the hotel through a short alley at the side of the hotel. I believe there are still at least a couple of ladyboys, and possibly 4-5 working there.
-Quiet Guy

post-3403-0-13313300-1388384938_thumb.jp

Nirvana Boutique Suites Hotel, Jomtien

Page 10 Hotel

Page 10 Hotel

4 Star

Soi 10, between Beach road and Second Road.  It's near Soi Diana, Mikes Mall and Central Festival Mall

PAGE 10 HOTEL - Soi 10 and 2nd Road (between Beach Road and 2nd Road on Soi 10).

RATES: Studio Deluxe King including all taxes Jan/Feb 2012: 2628 per night via Agoda (roughly $83.55 US per night)

I loved this place. Double glazed storm windows kept the street noise to a minimum. HUGE bathroom with enormous shower and small bathtub. Good wifi if you are in the center of hallway near elevators; weak signal if in rooms at end of hallway. Good staff, nice pool on roof, great king bed and decent tv. Comfortable AC. 3 minute walk to Central Festival Mall.

Location is right in the thick of things and was perfect for all my mongering needs.

-Deepthroat

post-3403-0-03632400-1388385062_thumb.jp

Page 10 Hotel

Sawasdee Sea View

Sawasdee Sea View Pattaya Hotel

2 Star

On the same soi as the Page 10

I basically knew my tiny bit of info from Google searches, but decided I wanted a joint near the main soi (as the internet told it, 6, 7, 8 one way, 10, 11, 13/1 the other), near the sea, and near a main drag that turned out to be Second Rd.

It was a charm.

First trip was only five nights and I mainly used ST rooms. But I took Meena from Stringfellows back for 2 nights (after she had cum for me 3 times in the ST room, then announced: I want fuck you - what could I say?).

Second trip of 2 weeks I took First from Pook soi Buakhao and had her 8 nights in my room. After that I had a non-P4P waitboy named Boy, then finally my non-P4P LB S for a night.

Not a problem from hotel. Lovely and friendly about all that.

-KenW

post-3403-0-99725800-1388385813_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...