Ladyboy "Ex" from Pattaya

Hi guys,

I was really hoping someone might know how to get in contact with Ex.

Sorry, I don't have a picture to add, but I am sure most of the experienced board members will know who I am talking about.

The mobile number I have had for her (ending in 756) which she has used for at least the last 3 years seems to be offline. I have her on whatsapp and she has not been online since May 5.

If anyone has another mobile for her, or an email or Facebook address, or maybe one of her friends numbers, I would really appreciate a PM as I need to contact her before next month.

Thanks for any help.

Neo2025

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LBLover99

I am totally with you on this. She is awesome! I have admired her for years. Would be great to meet her one day. Looking forward to seeing updates and a PM of her number if that is possible.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

I am totally with you on this. She is awesome! I have admired her for years. Would be great to meet her one day. Looking forward to seeing updates and a PM of her number if that is possible.

Thanks!

Hope these old photos help your fix LBLover99. :biggrin:    Not sure if there will be many updates on Ex as she seems to keep a low profile these days.  Welcome to the forum by the way. :drinks:

post-106-0-59420000-1375105986_thumb.jpg

post-106-0-23671900-1375105988_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Hi guys,

I was really hoping someone might know how to get in contact with Ex.

Sorry, I don't have a picture to add, but I am sure most of the experienced board members will know who I am talking about.

The mobile number I have had for her (ending in 756) which she has used for at least the last 3 years seems to be offline. I have her on whatsapp and she has not been online since May 5.

If anyone has another mobile for her, or an email or Facebook address, or maybe one of her friends numbers, I would really appreciate a PM as I need to contact her before next month.

Thanks for any help.

Neo2025

i was with her in march,for 2 days,i dont know about her phone not working,but when i was with her it was working,same number for the past 4 years....0871389756....she has 2 emails....exta2525@yahoo.com, thitakorn17@hotmail.com, facebook address she goes under exta thitakorn,i hope that helps you...and wellcome to the forum

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

she still has the same number...i spoke with her a few days ago....usually she answers all her messages...with people she knows,

If you are looking for Ex go to Thaifriendly, she is advertising there as of today. I understand she is hanging out at Linda Bar on Walking Street in the evening.

Even she is not at LIndas ,then you can ask the boss to call her...either she comes there or you have to go to her condo...

• Upvote 2

i was with her in march,for 2 days,i dont know about her phone not working,but when i was with her it was working,same number for the past 4 years....0871389756....she has 2 emails....exta2525@yahoo.com, thitakorn17@hotmail.com, facebook address she goes under exta thitakorn,i hope that helps you...and wellcome to the forum

I can confirm the number PANIC provided for Ex is the number she is still using today. Feet on the street have confirmed she back on at Linda Bar as well. Will be passing by in just four more weeks myself. :girl_devil: -Swedeman007

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...