• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Ladyboys
On 21/5/2556 at 3:07 PM, neo2025 said:

I work cabaret show and Oil massage .. Naughty and playfull TS with horny mood... i would like to play with my self for you and I would like to fulfill your most erotic dreams , I'd  like to be your fantasy and be your reality ...  come to be my slave  and about for role play ..Hope to hear from you soon 

ID Line  eva99xx

Call , whatsapp , viber +66896159492

Screenshot_20171116-150623.png

1444914780505.jpg

1444914777535.jpg

20170311_172240.jpg

• Ladyboys

I work cabaret show and Oil massage .. Naughty and playfull TS with horny mood... i would like to play with my self for you and I would like to fulfill your most erotic dreams , I'd  like to be your fantasy and be your reality ID Line  eva99xx

Call , whatsapp , viber +66896159492

Edited by RainbowTS
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

is there another X? or Ex? cuz I been reading ancient trip reports and come across that name often in some, she's not sillyconed up then I think.  It's always sad to loose a member of this special group of ladies. Ae,  who I first spotted at Dark Side, and finally went with the next year died before I could visit her again. Some great swelling on her neck and some friend posted on her page that she just could not fight it.  One often assumes it's AIDS but there is a plethora of natural maladies here that can take you out, and some pretty fast.  RIP Extra. Happy trails in the great beyond.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustSumGai said:

is there another X? or Ex? cuz I been reading ancient trip reports and come across that name often in some, she's not sillyconed up then I think.  It's always sad to loose a member of this special group of ladies. Ae,  who I first spotted at Dark Side, and finally went with the next year died before I could visit her again. Some great swelling on her neck and some friend posted on her page that she just could not fight it.  One often assumes it's AIDS but there is a plethora of natural maladies here that can take you out, and some pretty fast.  RIP Extra. Happy trails in the great beyond.

Its the same Ex and it was apparently some sort of motor vehicle accident 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

Please...do not tell me that Ae is no more...same Ae of darkside?

sorry to say, yes...her last post was April 6,2017, mood...feeling irritated, said "i'm bored".  She had posted a photo of a badly swollen neck, with those white cooling stickers on it and joking she had no chin now. A friend I contacted said she got sick and could not fight it. Might not have had the resources. Wish she'd reached out to us.

16 minutes ago, JustSumGai said:

sorry to say, yes...her last post was April 6,2017, mood...feeling irritated, said "i'm bored".  She had posted a photo of a badly swollen neck, with those white cooling stickers on it and joking she had no chin now. A friend I contacted said she got sick and could not fight it. Might not have had the resources. Wish she'd reached out to us.

Horrible.i am shocked....used to eat issaan food with her late at night almost every day.....sweet & adorable smile...she will be a fragant flower in the next life.

Appreciate justsumgai for the information

• 5 weeks later...

so sorry about X....SHE HAS BEEN A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MINE...she was the first ladyboy i met  when she was in bkk working as a dancer at nana hotel at the disco there( 20 years ago)...when she moved to pattaya we use to see each other  at Lindas  bar walking str.every time i visited pattaya.....its funny how life is...my avatar photo its her...its been here at my profile since i join LBR....RIP my good friend you will never been forgotten.

• Like 2