Obsession ~ NEP

Trenton42

On 9/30/2013 at 10:34 AM, Rukki said:

I was chatting with the mamasan at Obsession last week, and I asked why most of his customers where Japanese. To which he replied, farang are shy. We are next to Rainbow and Angelwitch (ex-Hollywood rock) and they don't want the girls to see them.

I totally think this is true, as I used to be the same way. God-forbid a hot girl sees me going in a ladyboy bar! What if they tease me? Or not want to sit on my lap later when I buy them a drink? LOL

And I said, that's why they go to Cascade? He replied; "Yes, they can go to Cascade and there is short time next door. Easy for shy straight man." Makes sense, I guess.

The he said Japanese men don't care. There is a saying in Japan, I forget exactly, but something like: 'what the neighbors don't see does not matter'

So when the Japs are out of country they can do whatever they want. Kind of like what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas is guess. But more on the true true. ( I just watched 'cloud atlas')

That nonsense aside, there are hot girls in there. I need to spend more time there investigating...

I use to be this way.... until I matured and realized "who gives a fuck".

Life is meant to live.... on your own terms. Not for other. Especially for the approval or avoiding disapproval of strangers.

Shame is such a paralyzing emotion. That's its purpose and why it's used in religion to keep people down.

Today I was walking thru a Whole Foods near where I use to live in Tampa. It brought back great memories of how my local ladyboy dates would start..... the trans woman and I would head to the Whole Foods and stock up on supplies of food plus we would do a run of alcohol and other items. Usually early day because we would be hanging outside in my backyard naked with music and sun.

The best part was walking thru the whole Foods loading up the cart with an obvious ladyman in high heals.....tons of make up.... giant tits....or tiny tits (nothing in between)......looking like a prostitute and in prostitute clothing......for everyone else to see who was shopping there...... and sometimes obvious that my companion was assigned male at birth for those that took a second look.

The first time I did it I kind of wanted it to go fast and get out of there.... but then I started to enjoy it and have fun and not give a fuck.

In my early days of LB whoring "walks of shame" in Patpong or Nana at 2am (or 5am during the old days when bars were open all night in BKK) ...... now gets imported to your home town where you live...... and now you are walking around with a sexy ladyboy in your arm shopping at 11am with her for cheese and wine and lemons in front of your neighbors is hilarious.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/17/2024 at 6:41 AM, The-Sith said:

I use to be this way.... until I matured and realized "who gives a fuck".

Life is meant to live.... on your own terms. Not for other. Especially for the approval or avoiding disapproval of strangers.

Shame is such a paralyzing emotion. That's its purpose and why it's used in religion to keep people down.

Today I was walking thru a Whole Foods near where I use to live in Tampa. It brought back great memories of how my local ladyboy dates would start..... the trans woman and I would head to the Whole Foods and stock up on supplies of food plus we would do a run of alcohol and other items. Usually early day because we would be hanging outside in my backyard naked with music and sun.

The best part was walking thru the whole Foods loading up the cart with an obvious ladyman in high heals.....tons of make up.... giant tits....or tiny tits (nothing in between)......looking like a prostitute and in prostitute clothing......for everyone else to see who was shopping there...... and sometimes obvious that my companion was assigned male at birth for those that took a second look.

The first time I did it I kind of wanted it to go fast and get out of there.... but then I started to enjoy it and have fun and not give a fuck.

In my early days of LB whoring "walks of shame" in Patpong or Nana at 2am (or 5am during the old days when bars were open all night in BKK) ...... now gets imported to your home town where you live...... and now you are walking around with a sexy ladyboy in your arm shopping at 11am with her for cheese and wine and lemons in front of your neighbors is hilarious.

Good to see you back......I have missed your commentary.......where you been?

On 3/20/2024 at 1:04 PM, Zeppie said:

Good to see you back......I have missed your commentary.......where you been?

thanks Zeppie!

I had a crazy 2023 from personal side. And 2024 is going to be crazy from a work side. So it means less time to post.

The banging pace is still good.... but not at the crazy pace I was hitting babes during the Covid Era where an entire universe of Western Trans babes opened up to The Sith. I'm thinking about how amazing those times were....... Covid was definitely the Best of Times and the Worst of Times for me... but mostly Best.

Who will be in BKK over next few months?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The-Sith said:

thanks Zeppie!

I had a crazy 2023 from personal side. And 2024 is going to be crazy from a work side. So it means less time to post.

The banging pace is still good.... but not at the crazy pace I was hitting babes during the Covid Era where an entire universe of Western Trans babes opened up to The Sith. I'm thinking about how amazing those times were....... Covid was definitely the Best of Times and the Worst of Times for me... but mostly Best.

Going to have a peak in Bangers in May :rolleye0012:

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:56 PM, The-Sith said:

thanks Zeppie!

Anyhow welcome back and try to keep us updated, when you can.......

• Like 1

Just now, Dan Miller said:

Same promo as in B-52 ... must be shared owner? Anyone knows?

Don't know but can't figure out what's good about the 3000 baht promotion.  Perhaps better than ping pong balls though.  Perhaps it appeals to Asian customers?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Don't know but can't figure out what's good about the 3000 baht promotion.  Perhaps better than ping pong balls though.  Perhaps it appeals to Asian customers?

Like I wrote in the B-52 thread already ... the offer isn't very appealing to me. I assume they try to have crowd longer in the bar. 

Being less pushy would be a much better promo imho :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...