Guesthouse , Apartelle , Hostels , Condotel , Appartments And Condo And Airbnb

Stealth007

• 10 months later...

Anybody going long term to Angeles who already has a g/f, and wants a real house, this place is $25/usd a night run by a German dentist in a quiet subdivision, plus you can rent his scooter if you're brave enough to drive in Angeles or just use grab app to book a car anywhere https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/22167611?locale=en it's a townhouse with him living next door to you, but you get full private access to the roof patio and that suite is baller. You wouldn't be bringing back street girls here obviously. It's located in EPZA (now Philippine Economic Zone) so affluent neighborhood where foreigners can set up businesses tax free.

There's cheaper places on Olx (risky), and AirBnb but I found they had shit furniture and leaky aircon, or inflated electricity costs, or you were staying beside a bunch of roosters and dogs barking all night.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

How do you like using Grab in AC?

About the same price as a trike?

Rates could change anytime but was 120php for an air conditioned newer model car, and 75php for a grab trike to nearly anywhere in AC with non sketchy, sober drivers... however during 'non demand' hours. It's like uber so grab has bullshit algorithm that determines times with higher demand and maybe in peak time your return fare could go up to 300php for a car. Use GrabPay and you just get in and get out, no tips or cash needed if you don't want. Takes 10min or so for them to arrive so perfect for food takeout, by the time your order is ready at Banh Mi Ngon restaurant grab trike is there to pick you up. Works for WeChat 'dates' too, have grab pick up your date and deliver using GrabPay, date pays nothing.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 6:32 AM, Stealth007 said:

ST hotels are Always a welcome feature to have during your trips , when i am in AC i Always make use of " Hilltop " cost me only 350 peso for 3 hours

Are there bars near Hilltop? Looks a bit out on the perimeter.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hill-Top+Hotel/@15.1655311,120.5679465,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x3396f28133e376d3:0xce1cdb718f8807a8!8m2!3d15.1653965!4d120.5699421

@Xyzzy

As far as i can remember the only bar left that you will encounter on that road going to " Korean Town " will be , ( Afterschool ) , ( Orange Bar ) , ( Girls Generation ) and ( Hello Kitty ) , but i never venture to these places , but i am in korean town a lot so i know that road very well , walk it also a few time in the day time........

Greetz , Stealth

20171128_161048.jpg

20171128_161056.jpg

20171128_161158_Copy.jpg

20171128_161217_Copy.jpg

20171128_161225_Copy.jpg

Not quite as far down, but a little past the gas station, thete is a little side soi. With a couple of sleazy bars.  You turn when u see the closed Garfield"s Last Stand.

Also near the gas station is a water refill station where u can get a 6 liter jug refilled for 15 piso.

• 2 weeks later...

Manila - 5880 Enrique Rodriguez Condo                                                                                                                           

My Personal Experience !!!

My first and before last crib would have be this place i got recommandations from other travelers to stay her because of its good price and accomodation and stone drop away from P.Burgostreet

Condo Deposit

0 peso , i did not need to pay no deposit

As i said , stone drop away from the P.Burgostreet and all the sweet night life that only " Manila " has to offer

Staff Attitude

That was a little of a setback , they could speak very little english so all had to be translate and even so they still did not understand most of the things , only in the day time there was this girl that spoke very good english and you could make all complains to her , my biggest complain was the stupid stupid way they clean your room , you have to be there present for them to do so because they dont have no spare key ( Which is a falls bullshit because its a international fire and evacuation arrangement that they must have spare keys in case of a emergency )

Laundry

They have a contract with a outside firm that will come and pick up your clothing and bring it two days later , at a reasonable price

Wifi Systeem

Good connection inside the rooms and outside with reach all the way in the lobby , made lots of use with it using ( Grab ) app

Swimming Pool

There is no swimming pool, avail

Food & Beverages

There was a small snackbar connected at the side but i did not made use of it so i dont know , i rather went down to " Cafe Cubana " everyday to eat and do my pickups and enjoy the awesome , girls and ladyboy view

Accomodation

Ladyboy and more then two girls friendly , at nigh the girls need to leave there ID at the front desk......

• 3 weeks later...

Staying for a month in Angeles and found this monthly condo rental while I was using their gym, didn't stay there but the suites looked better than my place and cheaper for longer term stays. You would want to show up to Kandi towers probably and see it in person instead of booking online, it's cheaper in person.

http://kandirealty.com/stay-now/

Best part besides the gym was the Australian owned cafe in the towers, Orange Cafe which is 24hrs and hands down the best breakfast for under $3 https://www.facebook.com/letseatanddrink/