Guesthouse , Apartelle , Hostels , Condotel , Appartments And Condo And Airbnb

Stealth007

I have notice that more and more BM like my self are interested in these kind of accomodations beside the regular hotels , so i will be posting more and more info abouth these places , price and locations as i visit them my self and made my own personal conclusion like i made with the hotels.......

I welcome info and post from each and every other BM but please post a info that you know of because you have been to this place your self so the advice and info is up to date , thankx.....

Ps. As of now i will also look and add info and prices for longer stay , for 3 , 6 months or a year.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Posted by @LeCat

When I go I'm going to use airbnb https://www.airbnb.com

They have entire condos in Greenbelt for only $30-43/cad a night, or baller Makati penthouses with rooftop pools you can rent offseason for $60-90/night. Most of the owners are foreigners in Europe who only stay there a few months of the year and rent their condos out, plus provide you staff and drivers sometimes.

Of course if I were picking up random freelancers I didn't know I wouldn't want to do this because they may steal from the place or throw me off the balcony to get my wallet w/no hotel security :P If random mongering was my mission I'd stick to reg hotels, but if you have a lb girlfriend there you already know then can book the whole rooftop and fuck her in the stratosphere for less than it would cost to stay at a freaking travelodge motel in Canada.

This site can also make huge travel credits from airbnb by 'inviting' us to book condos then whoever owns this can blow his/her credits on a penthouse super ladyboy pool party

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/4100576?s=oFrm

• Upvote 1

They have studios in Davao City for $20/night https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1035501?s=kO2X

Min stay is 25 nights though. Of course check the reviews too to see if the owner shows up to meet you because you might not want to meet them with like, a dozen hookers on your arm.

Airbnb seems to have listings everywhere including cambodia. Wonder how many US hookers use airbnb to do temporary incall while travelling around.

To rent a local place like a local, you typically need 2 months downpayment, 1 month advance rent and likely sign a 6-12mos lease. I have no idea how locals with tiny salaries manage to survive there. You can find those type places on olx.ph http://m.olx.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/rent+apartment+davao/province/Davao+del+Sur+-+Davao+City

• Upvote 2

I'm staying at GE Homes in mobolo. Nothing special but for p20,000 pm its as good as I could find in Cebu on a monthly basis. Strawberry residence is nicer and p25,000 but books up quickly. Santini place is p35,000 pm and is really nice. This is what I know of the areas in Cebu which are convenient. You can get pension houses and guest house for approximately p1200 per day. You can get cheaper but I wouldn't expect western standard .

• 10 months later...

Manila ( Prince Plaza II Condotel )

My Personal Experience !!!

If i need to give this Condo a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 7 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 2 star !!!

The Condo is a 15 min drive away from the airport , and a 10 min walk from Greenbelt

The front desk girls where very friendly and know there job.....

The Condo ask a 2000 php downpayment , it can be pay by cash or Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

Hotel restaurant is open from 06.00 AM till 10.00 PM for brakefast ONLY !! ,

Wifi facility is avail in each room , average speed....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

There is a 7/11 and Ministop store just around the corner , most restaurants are open till 02.00 AM , with a 24H Mc Donnald also just around the corner

Final Comment !!!

I will definitely book this Condotel for my next stay , just love the close range location to Greenbelt......

Manila ( Prince Plaza II Condotel )

If i need to give this Condo a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 7 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 2 star !!!

The Condo is a 15 min drive away from the airport , and a 10 min walk from Greenbelt

The Condo ask a 2000 php downpayment , it can be pay by cash or Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

Hotel restaurant is open from 06.00 AM till 10.00 PM for brakefast ONLY !! ,

Wifi facility is avail in each room , average speed....

Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

There is a 7/11 and Ministop store just around the corner , most restaurants are open till 02.00 AM , with a 24H Mc Donnald also just around the corner

Final Comment !!!

I will definitely book this Condotel for my next stay , just love the close range location to Greenbelt......

Thanks for the info Stealth!  Looks like a great place!

Here's a link to the Condo on Booking.com via Asia Hotel and Travel.

Prince Plaza II Condotel

Manila ( Bay Watch Tower Plaza Condotel )

If i need to give this Condo a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 3 star !!!

The Condo is a 25 min drive away from the airport , and a 45 min walk from La Cafe or 30 min walk from Robinson Mall

The Condo is run by a american guy by the name of William Hawkins that has two studio to offer in the building , and let his fillippino supervisor by the name of ( Rogelio Alvarez ) run the show.

Wifi facility is avail in each room , at average speed....

The Condotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

On level 7 you have a nice swimmingpool with a awesome view overlooking the manila bay and city , on this level you have also a mini gym corner and Sauna and drycleaning
There is a 7/11 and Ministop store just around the corner , and a lot of restaurant all around the plaza

Final Comment !!!
I will definitely book this Condotel for my next stay......

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

This is on Del Pilar isn't it? I rented a 2 bedroom condo there on AirBNB for a family thing when I was married and was it really nice. Close taxi ride to Manila Bay Cafe, Robinsons and if I remember right directly across the road if you go through the alley to the next street there is a ladyboy club and a couple disco type things right next door.

• Upvote 1

@Hammerd

Yep , that is the same one , and yes i saw also this ladyboy KVT that you where talking abouth when i went to buy some stuff at the 7/11 at the corner , but those ladyboy`s  i saw sitting outside look kind of creepy so i did not make no eye contact.......

Greetz , Stealth 

• 11 months later...

Cebu ( City Suites Ramos Tower )

1. Location

F.Ramos Street

1 hour drive from the airport
30 min walk from , Mango Square
5 min Walk to the closest money changer
15 min walk to the closest minishop and massage salon
20 min walk to Cebu Robinson Mall

2. Staff attitude

To many Treenie workers and the communication was some time , fucked up.....

And i had to ask for the same info or something to be done twice.......

But beside all that they where friendly and helpfull......

3. Hotel facilities offered.

I did not make use of none , so I can not make no comment abouth this

4. What could be improved upon by owners/management.

Lots of things but this is not a place for you to stay as a hotel , i think it will be better for you to stay at this place if you where planning to come and live here , maybe ????

I stay there because it was the closest i could have get to be and see the Sinulog parade and the price was more then oke , and i had my wolfpack that will visit me , so i did not know if they where allowed in such a big amount to stay at a regular hotel at all and this was a condo so i could have bring as many people as i like , at the piek of the parade day i had 8 ladyboy with me freshing up and getting ready for the parade at the same time and most stay to sleep before the parade or time to go home......

5. Swimming Pool

There were none , avail

6. Safety

The security was very very tight during my stay so it was more then oke , i only felt not so secure at night after the sinulog festival the crowed was going crazy with none or very little law enforcers on the scene so i stay indoor and a good thing i did because i saw the next day on T.V. how serious shit broke out when three gangs meet each other during the street after party`s and some heavy fighting broke out.....

The doors use card key systeem , but you did not get a call from the front desk when the girls leave so you should know damm good who you will invite with you to stay.......

7. Hotel Safe

The hotel did not have no safe in the room , so i had to tug my things away as safe as possible so nothing would have been stolen , which work perfect.......

8. Wifi Systeem

Avarage speed , and work only in your room , the rest of the building did not provide any wifi connection

9. Quality of food

They had a restaurant , but i made only use of it in the morning for brakefast , 250 php per person , small buffet , because the rest of the day we where out and beyone

10. Prices

I stay for 5 nights and pay around € 528 = 28.266 php
Here i Pay A Deposit Of 2000 php

11. Cheque out time is at 12.00 PM , if you require a late cheque out always ask the front desk and they will inform you of your options

12 How you Booked it, through the hotel or through a booking site such as Agoda

I booked through bookings.com and send a E@mail to the hotel to arrange a pick up service which cost me 600 php from Mactan Airport
My pick up service from City Suites Ramos Tower to Movenpick hotel cost me 850 php

My personal experience !!!

As i said not a place to stay on your vacation as a regular hotel , but was excelent for this Sinulog occation

The place had lots of problem with water leakage every where , when it was raining , the restaurant was a swimming pool and lots of table could not be used.....

I had a nice and clean room with a good working airco , and housekeeping did a good job to keep it everyday nice and clean…….

Did make a mess a few time with blood stains and the henna tattoo that i made left stains on the towels and bed sheats and i got charge 1600 php for the damage i cause , lol

The Hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred.........

Great info here and in all your recent threads Stealth!  :drinks:

600 Piso to clean the cum stains from the duvet cover.  :biggrin:

From the pic, it did not appear if there was a bum squirter by the toilet.  Actually in Cebu I get the impression that most hotels or condos don't have them.

Have you stayed at any Cebu lodging with a bum squirter?

On ‎20‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 5:09 AM, Pdoggg said:

Great info here and in all your recent threads Stealth!  :drinks:

600 Piso to clean the cum stains from the duvet cover.  :biggrin:

From the pic, it did not appear if there was a bum squirter by the toilet.  Actually in Cebu I get the impression that most hotels or condos don't have them.

Have you stayed at any Cebu lodging with a bum squirter?

@Pdoggg

Hahahaha , no we actually made a mess in that place , really , the fine that i got was in my eyes still very much relevant , i thought it will be more....

I forgot that when you sweat , that will also couse the henna to give off , and give off that shit did for real , so when we wakeup in the morning it look like a war zone with all camouflage color......

The hair paint that the girls had was also all over the pillows and shit , lol

No i did not see a bum squirter at my condo , and also not at Movenpick......

Greetz , Stealth

Manila - ( Regency Grand Suite ) - Review

1. Location

32 Birch Tower , 1622 , J.Bocobo St , Malate 1004

2. Staff attitude

Good and attentive , including the management , very friendly

3. Hotel facilities offered.

Made use of outdoor swimming pool

4. What could be improved upon by owners/management.

This double elevator connection door that keep going open while we need the other one , was very irritating

5. Swimming Pool

Was open from 11.00 AM in the morning till 07.00 PM

7. Safety

Did not encounter no probleem or no situation where I have to say that it was not safe , the streets are very good light up so it looks all safe to walk everywhere around the hotel at night , and the security was also always optimal

The doors use card key systeem and a second card was optional.....

8. Indoor Safe Systeem

Worked very well and did it`s job

9. Wifi Systeem

Average speed , the connection was very good through the whole hotel , and in the lobby

11. Prices

I stay for 3 nights and pay around € 87 = 4635 php
They will ask a depost of 2000 php

12. Cheque out time is at 12.00 PM , if you require a late cheque out always ask the front desk and they will inform you of your options

13 How you Booked it, through the hotel or through a booking site such as Agoda

I booked through bookings.com

My personal experience !!!

Cool place but was only a little bit to far for my girls but they where to shy to tell me that , stupid bitches !!!

Next time i will stay near there place in Makati

As plan i have move my ladyboy operation from Cebu to Manila so now i will be operating everything from this location , my babe girl Samantha is my Asset Manager there in Manila

Install her immediately when i got there and went out for dinner to celebrate , all was cool and chill

The Robinson Mall is a 5 min walk across the street and all is in walking distance