New Orn Bar - Soi Dianna Inn

New Orn Bar - Soi Dianna Inn
I couldn't find a thread for New Orn Bar, and since I had a few pictures of the current talent that I thought you might enjoy, I'm starting a new one. Please feel free to add your own pictures (old and new) if you have any.

Black: Mai
Waldo striped shirt: Cat (the girls said she's hiding a sizable surprise)
Purple: Shirley

post-1012-0-41767900-1368273570_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-59628400-1368273579_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-04223300-1368273588_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-37768800-1368273597_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-20087100-1368273616_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-05481900-1368273625_thumb.jp

• Upvote 5

LOL. I'm off to the gym, where I always regret being on the piss the previous night. Yeah, you know I'm game for doing it allover again, again :)

By the way, a couple of nights ago, Mai offered me a 3some sandwich starring her and Cat, ET gave me the look, saying the night was still young and we barely started drinking. I had to turn them down but I can see myself going back to collect on that offer.  

For those that care...... Shirley said she is one Bad Assed Bitch and is not interested in pussys. She said she likes to fuck with real men who have power. She is moving to the UK in the fall with her BF to work as a dominatrix. 

Pity X-Ray specs is not reading this as she wants to his sweet ass.... something about teaching him a lesson. 

Just another tale from the pits..

ET

• Upvote 1

For those that care...... Shirley said she is one Bad Assed Bitch and is not interested in pussys. She said she likes to fuck with real men who have power. She is moving to the UK in the fall with her BF to work as a dominatrix. 

Pity X-Ray specs is not reading this as she wants to his sweet ass.... something about teaching him a lesson. 

Just another tale from the pits..

ET

And a smile as wide as the channel tunnel appears on BigTel's face as he almost drops his class of Saturday night wine. :girl_devil: 

And a smile as wide as the channel tunnel appears on BigTel's face as he almost drops his class of Saturday night wine. :girl_devil:

I am still smiling  :biggrin: ,  now that is indeed nice news, just up my alley, so to speak .

:drinks:

ET

I'll be meeting up with Xray on Tuesday in Pattaya so I'll see what he's been up too :biggrin:

Shirley had been on the piss all day and said she really horny and feel sorry for falang who take her because him in big trouble. 360 don't say l didn't warn you.... Glad l,went to bed early la

Warn me?! :acute:

post-1012-0-68006800-1368528206_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

I was having a few too many in Happiness Stars bar thanks to the owners ringing the bell and then them buying me two more rounds of shots when I got ET's text. Ten minutes later I stumble into New Orn and take a seat at what is becoming our usual table there. I say my hellos to the ladies and they're all giving me a knowing smile... I'm coming back for more tonight :happy0065:

Me and Xrayspecs popped in for a beer last night around midnight , only really Natalie there to have "banter" with

LOL, I just replied on your post on the other forum. I'll copy paste here if you don't mind, just as well kepp this thread going.

When ET and I checked in at around 2am Shirley was still there but Ice, Cat, and F, were also present. Maybe some lucky dude had a midnight 4some with Cat, Ice and F and dropped them back after you guys left. I hope to cross paths with you Duke while your around, been reading your posts since the old lb69 days. Here are a few pics from last night

post-1012-0-96683500-1368618799_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-73282000-1368618821_thumb.jp

post-1012-0-49930000-1368618833_thumb.jp

Sounds like you fellas are having too much fun.  It's a pity brother Ciobha seldom posts while on the ground as it would be interesting to hear his view of all these naughty shenanigans. 

Actually Natalie is always in the first bar after Family Mart/711. The other aforementioned ladies are in the next bar along . Yes ?

Cheers DK