Before and After Pics

pdogg

A few forum members were having a chinwag the other night at a Pattaya bar and Lung thought a Before and After thread would be interesting.

Here's Baloon, from Deep Throat's Top 20 thread, think the before pic was taken by either EyeMahk or BumbleBee.

EDIT: These pics won't load guess there's some pronlem with the bmp format. Here's a link to the thread which shows the full progression.

Baloon Before and After

BallonBefore.bmp

BaloonAfter.bmp

A few forum members were having a chinwag the other night at a Pattaya bar and Lung thought a Before and After thread would be interesting.

Here's Baloon, from Deep Throat's Top 20 thread, think the before pic was taken by either EyeMahk or BumbleBee.

EDIT: These pics won't load guess there's some pronlem with the bmp format. Here's a link to the thread which shows the full progression.

Baloon Before and After

Big photos also,

900.05K)

(1.37MB)

Maybe that adds to the uploading problem. I just changed the bmp to jpg and they reduce automatically.

post-106-042706500 1302254692.jpg

post-106-000493100 1302254707.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yes, I did want to start a before & after thread PDogg... Glad you've initiated it mate!.. I did however want to wait until I returned to CMX from, but anyway, it's my last night in Patts & I'm sitting in the loom bored witless, feeling tired & run down, so I may as well jump on this now.

The reasons for wanting to broach this subject are varied ranging from desperately trying to point out how many of these girls have mutilated themselves to witnessing & celebrating the incredible spectacle of what can be done!.. And then again showcasing (if that's the right expression) the examples that visually at least, have worked! .. Plus, itā€™d be great to get other FMā€™s opinions & see what range of examples we can get posted here... just because Iā€™m a bit of a perv, if nothing else.

The main problem that I have is in that I'll be 90% using photos that I've pilfered off the net (In the main part, my photos are incredibly personal to me, so that's that, sorry lads)... So as per usual I'll start by saying that all these pics were out there in the public domain for anyone to look at... But as I know that there's a lot of photo junkies out there & maybe even some folk who might well have taken some of these pics, if anyone can help me credit these photies to anyone that would be greatly appreciated!

Janabiyah, I remember the early to mid part of this century when I thought every other ladyboy gliding about Nana was trying to do a ā€˜Celine Dionā€™... It may have suited many of them, but unfortunately even though it was natural for her, it didnā€™t suite poor old Celine, ugly, bad taste, bad music, bitch!

On with the show... Hereā€™s my first offering Eva, I love this little girl & sheā€™s got to be just about the most sweet natured ladyboy that Iā€™ve ever met!.. I've always stayed in contact & have booked her well in advance whenever I've been coming to Patts & Iā€™ve spent time with her at her home in Chiang Rai too... But alas,in spite of her offering to come to my 'loom' with a school uniform stuffed in her handbag I havenā€™t got back to her because I just canā€™t stand the ā€˜carve upā€™ that sheā€™s had done on herself!!!... Iā€™ve begged her not to do anymore, but her obvious insecurities have got the better of her & I'm not even sure sheā€™s stopped yet!

If by any chance the butcher whoā€™s instigated this is reading... Do yourself a favour & donā€™t let me know who you are!

post-224-060064100 1302265739.jpg

post-224-012125600 1302266312.jpg

post-224-028164600 1302266393.jpg

• Upvote 1

I remember having a 3 some with Balloon and her former best friend and room mate MO in their room on Soi Bukaew when they both worked at Pook Soi 6, both have amazing bodies but their asses are both really lumpy with to much silicon, Mo has gone all the way and had here tackle chopped off I heard when I was over in February, what a waste.

The break of the friend ship was quite amusing ,one of the best cat fights I have seen for years.

Here you go HOTB, the two in happier times when they worked in a bar on soi 7. (Balloon is the first photo for those not sure lol). Plus some of Amy back in the day. They do all change so fast.

post-106-029587000 1302282937.jpg

post-106-053442900 1302282961.jpg

post-106-089914800 1302283407.jpg

post-106-004723800 1302283420.jpg

post-106-008861300 1302283434.jpg

• Upvote 1

Funny how a subject like this comes up, I have just been having a go at my sometime bird Amy, she has had her nose done and quite frankly looks fucking horrible, from looking like a beautiful natural girl who I have a pic on my desktop at work no one even thinks she is a lady boy, I will dredge up a pic she sent me of her new look, she now looks just what she is a ladyboy off Walking St

post-59-009369600 1302265512.jpg

This is Amy at the side of the pool at Majestic Grande Bangkok on 1st Feb 2011

post-59-062776100 1302265952.jpg

And this is the mess she has made of her lovely face now, she looks like a fucking pelican, I have actually binned her for doing it as I told her not to but she insisted.

She is now regretting doing it as her mother has also fired into her and she is having it remodelled again next month.

I asked her why she does it ,she told me it makes her look more European, when a bird in uk has a snout like that she is wanting to have it reduced and she also says it shows everyone that she is well off.

The phsyc of these birds is so twisted from reality its frightening.

So with luck her nose will be back to something like a real one by the time of our next encounter cause if not she stays binned.

She is now alledgedly in hiding in Khon Khan but they tell us anything and a pound of salt needs to be taken with every statement not a pinch.

Robo,

Are you never fucking satisfied? you pay them all this money, what do you expect them to do with it?

But i do think you have a valid point vis a vis the nose, I thought Concorde was retired many moons ago....

Will give you some grief on the phone tomorrow mate...

I'm hardly in a position to say anything even if you did hijack the thread JaiDee, as I may well be theiving some of your pics for this topic... BTW, I could have cried the first time I ever saw the pre-op pictures of 'Katty', that was some of the best wanking material ever, JMHO! Ahhhhhhh, those schoolgirl sets of her man!

Anyway, onwards... Second one up from me is Talish, a bit more than half a decade ago she seemed to be just about everyone's favorite. This is one that most definitely changed for the better! Again JMHO

I remember I used to be absolutely desperate to nob her, but she used to keep fooling me into the bogs in Casanova's, plonk herself down on the toilet bowl & say, "You want my dick". Unfortunately, apart fron the fact that I'm a pure, honest to goodness 'top' & that just used to always irritate me & really put me off... It's a shame, she used to keep asking me to come in the bar really early & make a propper nice night of it... AND I NEVER DID IT!.. FUCK I STILL KICK MYSELF!

BTW, when I talk about transformations I'm not necessarily talking about surgery

post-224-014806400 1302422660.jpg

post-224-080539500 1302423582.jpg

post-224-030375000 1302423711.jpg

post-224-087162500 1302423738.jpg

And hereā€™s the next changeling up, sorry about the delay, but as I ainā€™t making a great job of this & PDogg started it up anyway, I donā€™t suppose it matters that much.

So without further a do... Hereā€™s every ones (apart from Dixon Cox) favourite mamasan ā€˜Nokā€™ from La Bumba ... A lot of us really like this girl has already discussed on Deepthroats top 20 thread & elsewhere on this site too, as well as just about everywhere else out there in LB forum land... Sheā€™s a real trooper & Iā€™ve got a lot of respect for her, sheā€™s a true survivor with a heart of gold, Iā€™ve personally been friends with her for years & years now & I have a great deal of respect for her in spite of having a joke at her expense from time to time. Sheā€™s helped me out loads of times & whatā€™s more, the last time I took her out of her bar for a drink elsewhere she moped the bill up & paid for the food afterwards!.. Pure quality.

BTW, Iā€™ve posted a naughty cartoon of her on Deepthroats thread, but I donā€™t think the sites big enough yet to repost it here, so if you want to see it youā€™ll have to look it up there & give him a bit more rep while youā€™re at it too... brilliant thread, I canā€™t wait to see who his top 2 are!

Hereā€™s a quick spread of looks ranging from her fighting femboy with a six pack days to one in my loom circa 2010 to Doris Day lookalike... And then to the best ā€˜Iggy Popā€™ impersonation Iā€™ve ever seen... I wish someone could tell me how to attach some text alongside these pics?

I nicked two of these shots ages ago from another forum (naughty me) So if the talented snapper is out there please come forward & claim your +1 & a promise of a drink from me if ever we cross paths.

I purposely havenā€™t put up any examples of her other incarnations because Iā€™m sure that thereā€™s more than enough FMā€™s with pics of this wonderfiul beast

PDogg... I've just edited this, my pictures won't line up in sync!

post-224-095084300 1302866870.jpg

post-224-041199100 1302866894.jpg

post-224-013527200 1302866922.jpg

post-224-079465700 1302866946.jpg

Lung my man how can you be bored, you would be fucking bored if you was like me stuck on a bastard building site in Sandbach Cheshire watching a load of thick twats dig a fucking big hole.

But back to the subject in hand it baffles me why something that is really pretty thinks making its self look like a fucking clown helps , like Amy told me , more surgery more other LBs think you are successful ,I will stick to buying better clothes and a new sports car thank you very much.

And your right for the chaps who instigate these birds to get butchered think twice and think again as unless they are going to a top surgeon the chances are it will turn out shit, even the simplest proceedures look at Palms tits cause Benny is a cheap old cunt and got the cheapest set he could for her, look at my Amys hooter fucking horrible ,like a god damned Pelican, believe me I begged her not to do it, she said she wouldnt then I go home and she listens to some silly sod who encourages her to go ahead.

Hound, Iā€™d swap places with you in an instantā€¦ Iā€™d be home right now if I thought there was the remotest chance of getting a bit of ā€˜collarā€™!

I agree with you whole heartedly with regard to that poor girl Amyā€™s faceā€¦ Fucking shocking, she looked absolutely stunning in that first shotā€¦ What a beautiful face, that was a crimeā€¦ But you just canā€™t tell emā€™

Wouldnā€™t you just like 30 minutes with one of these pricks who pay for all this stuff!

And that surgeon that did her nose should be hit around the head with a stocking full of hot dogshit!.. Fuck, he shouldnā€™t be allowed to cut a pork sausage! :diablo:

Here's 2 more changeling's who's morphings might be obvious enough to hopefully induce some sort of reply & keep a floundering thread up in the air (it honestly did seem like a good idea at the time... maybe just handled wrong)?

Anyway, first fillie out of the paddock is Benz... Another Pattaya lovely who in spite of still being a kid seems to have been about since I had some bloody hair left on my head; since then I've watched her slowly transform & pump out over the years until now she reminds me of one of those blow up rubber 'fuck me' dolls!

Visually it just really hasn't been to my liking... IMHO this one to me is a perfect example of a chick who was far better off before (pure unadulterated wankability)!.. She was at Didi's bar for years & years, but recently I've seen her knocking about around the Soi 7 & 8 areas.

post-224-087483200 1303365266.jpg

post-224-093752000 1303365290.jpg

The next fillie's got a weird name 'Tunch' & I think she works in one of the big Nana venues. Anyway, I've only ever seen give away photos of her on the net... BUT SHE LEFT A LASTING IMPRESSION, at least second time around with the new hair cut, that is!

Yeah for me this an unbelievable change of look & it only took a haircut & make up change(I think)?!!!! As a before, I've got to be totally honest & say that I find her freakishly unattractive!!! Repulsive in fact... Just way too fraekishly 50/50 androgynous for me... And just plain ugly too!

BUT... As an after... Fuckin' hell!!! And it only took a trip to the hairdressers & 1/2 hour in 'Boots the chemist' with a beautician... And maybe a bit of collogen in the lips?.. WOW... Fuckin' WOW!!!

My dicks just exploded all over my workdesk... Again... There may just have been some heavy duty soft furnishings damage too!!!.. This one just drives me barmey, even with a flat chest!!

Photographs courtesy of LadyboyLadyboy Ladyboy 69

post-224-023335400 1303366751.jpg

post-224-093759800 1303366824.jpg

post-224-066846800 1303366903.jpg

post-224-043247600 1303366959.jpg

• 1 month later...

Doris Day while pretty enough, didn't seem like the type of girl that had great orgasms. So Rock would have to go and find a girl who gushes cum like Nok. :blink:

Larry, I would have given her one hell of a spleen shattering & arse bending orgasm!... I'd have smashed the sheer fuck out of that fine ample arse of hers, it would have been ruined!

And I'd probably have even blanked Nok too, just for one indulgent sniff of an old pair of her slighty soiled panties!.. Now that's saying something!

:bow: :wub: :cold: :hair: :nurse: :devil: :ph34r:

To Doris with love & deep admiration...

post-224-038940600 1306246213.jpg

post-224-037266200 1306309484.jpg

• 5 years later...