Who is the most " famous " LB ?

globetrotter

I've alerted our IT team about the photo loading problem.

Here's some Nicky pics:

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/133-club-131/?p=4544

She really shines in Pic 3 and Pic 4.

In this batch is also a young Alis and young Noon.

Don't forget the young and nearly unrecognizable Sindy from La Bamba!

If you follow that link, go down to post #23. The 3rd photo down features 6 girls sitting in front of the bar. On the left side, in between the girl in yellow on the end and Kwang/Nadia in black is a very young Sindy, also in black.

Then go down to the very next picture, that young thing in black next to Nicki is another very young pic of Sindy from La Bamba.

Yes, this has all been discussed before, and it's really all relative as to WHEN you started being attracted to ladyboys.

Guys who have been doing this since the 80's or 90's would have some choices of their own, and would probably say "Amy who"?  or "Mint who?" 

Guys who have just found the scene within the past 4 or 5 years would probably say Amy/Emma, that little squirt who has been hanging around Jenny Star bar for the past 10 years and has surely had her photo taken more than just about any other LB, ever. Just imagine how many tourists have her photos in their telephones.

Guys who go back to 2000 or so, such as myself and P Dogg and a few others who read here would also have our own ideas, as in perhaps Areeya or, for myself, Natalie from Kings Castle 3.  Because she is not known by the majority of punters who are relatively new to this scene, she would most likely not even make a list like this, but trust me; between about 2002 and 2006 she was easily the most famous Thai LB on the 'net.  Can't forget Noon from Cascade either; during her prime around 2007 she was taking 3 or 4 guys a night out of there and was also very well-known on the 'net during that time, very famous.

Jasmine Lee.....I seldom even heard the name until she was in The Hangover movie. Prolly because she did Valley-type movies and I never viewed those; by the time the internet became popular, more than DVD sales and rentals, she was already past her prime and newer, younger models had taken her place.

When this topic came up the last time some guys were throwing out names some of us had never even heard of, girls from Pattaya who are apparently famous within that scene but not famous to a worldwide audience like Mint and Areeya and Amy/Emma were.  Again, it all depends on where and when you started to follow the scene.

• Upvote 1

Areeya doesn't really do the circuit any more, she does webcam though. She has an Italian boyfriend now. I met her when she was 21 before she was famous and she was very cool and beautiful. 

I knew her way-back-then also, when she was just a skinny teenager walking around lower Sukhimvit with no tits or any other kind of surgery.  Tried  to get her to pose for photos and videos, but she always demurred; didn't want to be seen on the internet.  It wasn't until 2004 that she relented, and before she had the chance to change her mind I got TWO galleries and TWO videos of her which put her on the map outside Sukhimvit road. Frankly she deserved that larger audience too; she was one of the hottest girls around at that time and I think once she had seen how others had become so popular [and rich by Thai standards] on the internet she wanted to be a part of that.

Italian BF, eh?  I had set her up with some Canadian guy and for years she was happy with him, and he was VERY happy with her, he used to thank me every time we crossed paths.  He had a lot of cash and I had heard he was some kind of an arms dealer or something;  whoever lands a very popular model like that needs to understand they will be rather high-maintenance.

• Upvote 1

Has a bit of problems with her eyes, no?

No.

That story was started by someone she knocked back. A well known BM who was over the moon to discover a few photos where she looked slightly cross-eyed. He went from fuming indignation to scornful sneering.

He made a point of telling me no one would want her because the ugly bitch is cross-eyed. 

"Who'd want her?" he said.

Umm...   you.

And BTW, lots of people can get a cast in one eye, it's called a 'lazy eye', but it self corrects after a while. I have many pictures of her, none of them show it.

Never seen Nicky, have heard of her a little, usually on this board.

Again, she would be a part of the "new" group of superstars but unless you have spent a lot of time in Pattaya in recent years you would have no idea who she was.  Some other people talk about a ''Noon'' in Pattaya who is somehow the leader of a whole group of LB's and may be semi-famous but I saw her once at Sensations and frankly she looked average to me.

IMO for someone to make a list of the most famous they should be easily recognizable to anyone that follows the LB scene, someone such as Mint or Areeya who have their own pay websites and have been popular for years. 

I knew her way-back-then also, when she was just a skinny teenager walking around lower Sukhimvit with no tits or any other kind of surgery.  Tried  to get her to pose for photos and videos, but she always demurred; didn't want to be seen on the internet.  It wasn't until 2004 that she relented, and before she had the chance to change her mind I got TWO galleries and TWO videos of her which put her on the map outside Sukhimvit road. Frankly she deserved that larger audience too; she was one of the hottest girls around at that time and I think once she had seen how others had become so popular [and rich by Thai standards] on the internet she wanted to be a part of that.

Italian BF, eh?  I had set her up with some Canadian guy and for years she was happy with him, and he was VERY happy with her, he used to thank me every time we crossed paths.  He had a lot of cash and I had heard he was some kind of an arms dealer or something;  whoever lands a very popular model like that needs to understand they will be rather high-maintenance.

Actually, when I met her she said she had a Japanese boyfriend who had provided her with an apartment in Bangkok. That was around 2002 I think. Who knows ? ! She was beautiful though. And still is of course. 

• Upvote 1

Never seen Nicky, have heard of her a little, usually on this board.

Again, she would be a part of the "new" group of superstars but unless you have spent a lot of time in Pattaya in recent years you would have no idea who she was.  Some other people talk about a ''Noon'' in Pattaya who is somehow the leader of a whole group of LB's and may be semi-famous but I saw her once at Sensations and frankly she looked average to me.

IMO for someone to make a list of the most famous they should be easily recognizable to anyone that follows the LB scene, someone such as Mint or Areeya who have their own pay websites and have been popular for years.

Jaidee, This is the Noon I asked you about last year to see if you had any videos of her. yes, she does not look as exciting as she did in her Club 131 and JSB days when she was thinner and less 'wild'. Glasswax

Jaidee, This is the Noon I asked you about last year to see if you had any videos of her. yes, she does not look as exciting as she did in her Club 131 and JSB days when she was thinner and less 'wild'. Glasswax

Thanks Glass, I do remember that but I can't say I have ever met or even seen Noon besides that one brief time at Sensations where IMO she looked average at best. But I can see how guys would like her, she does exude a certain kind of sexiness

RE; the most famous LB's; I found this magazine cover of Natalie from back in the day.  Bear in mind that magazines were still very popular 10 years ago, while the web was still just gaining traction at that time;  while these days someone like Amy or Mint  can be seen by hundreds of thousands of men in a very short time, back in 2004 being on the cover of Transformation with its circulation of 25,000 was still the best way to become popular and famous.  Seems as though Areeya's pics made this issue also,  but they liked Natalie more for the cover shot.

post-107-0-20635500-1368193719_thumb.jpg