Any Recent Problems Accessing The Forum

I had the same problem wangsuda shows a lot, but not always, on my laptop (Acer/Win7) when I was in Thailand a couple of months ago.

The only problem I have is when I click on a thread sometimes it doesn't load for 15/30/60 seconds. But it is seemingly random and fairly infrequent.

I have forwarded the screenshots to our IT guys.

But honestly, I don't have high hopes for a solution when most people can access fine but a couple people can't.  They will try but without access to the computers that don't work, it's not easy.

I have the problems that Route 67 describes when trying to use Thavisa, despite clearing the cache and deleting Thaivisa cookies, with Safari. But if  using Firefox it's fine.

Another experiment is to set up a second account and see if that account works better.  But that introduces a new problem is that the cookies of each account may intefere with each other.

• 1 month later...

Almost every time I log onto the site, It will show me as logged in, and I can see all of the forums. Then I'll browser one or two threads, and and then I go to open another one and it will produce an error, as if I'm not logged in. "You don't have permission to view this" yadda yadda.

I have to log out -- which it lets me do (I get the "successfully logged out" page, with the option to log back in)  -- clear out my cache manually (even though it's cleared every time I close my browser, so I'm logging in from scratch every time) -- and log in again. If I'm lucky, it lets me stay logged in for awhile. If I'm not, a few moments later I have the same issue.

It happened just now, after the great Forum Cache Cleaning of '13.