Downward Curved Cocks

pdogg

When I'm sitting on top, if I'm drunk, somtimes I fall over backwards if it's curved down too much. :biggrin:  A poor attempt at humor but in reality the curve down does indeed cause this problem although I seldom fall off...

• Upvote 1

My favourite is an upward curve. The more curvature the better. In fact the upward curve trumps size for me. Nothing more exciting than a cock curved and pointed upwards. I remember an earlier video of Vern (Guess) where her cock was pointed directly towards the sky. Very exciting video and as a result I always wanted to spend time with her. Alas, I never had the opportunity. 

Any cock in the mouth is worth two in the bush.

No matter the curve.

Having said that, my preference is very definitely for straight cocks, preferably fully erect at 90 degrees to the line of the body (ie pointing straight out). It's aesthetics, that's all.

This reminds me of shampoo commercials from the '80s back in the States (I looked on Youtube, Vimeo, et al, but failed to find one): Boy sees beautiful woman. Turns out she's independently wealthy, a nuclear physicist  and Nobel prize winner in literature with a cock-sucking and cum drinking fetish (I may be exaggerating a bit here). He's so totally is prepared to go there, and then:

"Oh! ... But that dandruff!" And he fucks off.

I'm not trying to imply anyone on here is like that, as I'm sure most aren't, but I can just imagine the punting equivalent: "She was the most beautiful ladyboy I ever saw ... totally passable, an Asian goddess. And I could tell by that stiff bulge in her panties in the bar she was incredibly well hung and able to get hard. Then she came out of the shower. ...

"Oh! ... that downward curved cock!"

:rofl:

It's easy to get spoiled here in the land of plenty, eh?

I have to come clean here: I could almost (but not quite) be the above guy, just insert "phimosis" where it says "downward curved cock."

Now that you mention it 4.17 phimosis is the real deal breaker for me.  While i can live with a cock bent the wrong way, as soon as i see the phimosis head the lust instantly fades.  But there is nothing as exciting as seeing a rigid, rock hard cock pointing skywards, bell end glistening like the latest weapon of Vlad the Impaler.  :flirt2: 

But there is nothing as exciting as seeing a rigid, rock hard cock pointing skywards, bell end glistening like the latest weapon of Vlad the Impaler.  

My Goodness BB, such excited poetry flowing forth from a lonely soul after midnight on the Emerald Isle. If I had a magic wand I would truly wave it and wish a flotilla of glistening, sky pointed bell ends commence beating down your door at this very hour. Yes indeedy, now that would be a wonderful fairy tale come true.  :biggrin:  

• Upvote 1

Long n strong and who cares about the rest. Left hooks or right hooks, upwards, downwards, inside outwards.... They are all good! If its clean and wet and throbbing like a rattler about to pounce then count me in. If its all shaved and sweet smelling even better.....

What do l hate.... Little ones! Little hormone induced noodles....aaarrrggghhhhh. I don't care what way they bend l hate em!

Gees this topic has me on a roll with 8 days to go. I would rather fall down screaming after being beaten by a weapon of mass destruction than nibble on a drooling wet noodle.

Dream on,

ET

• Upvote 1

Now that you mention it 4.17 phimosis is the real deal breaker for me.  While i can live with a cock bent the wrong way, as soon as i see the phimosis head the lust instantly fades.  But there is nothing as exciting as seeing a rigid, rock hard cock pointing skywards, bell end glistening like the latest weapon of Vlad the Impaler.  :flirt2:

I'll second that all the way. Yes, phimosis is the instant, definitive deal breaker, and not just for aesthetic considerations (makes me reek just to think that some guys suck on them).

The question of the downward curvature is fairly simple; it's generally due to a shortened frenulum and is is often combined with phimosis, although both conditions are unrelated, except maybe that the sufferers who are too ignorant to take care of one thing, also neglect the other. Bottom-line, both ailments are easy and cheap to fix (circumcision and complete removal of the frenulum at the same time). Complete recovery time is 2-3 months. One silly-looking tits surgery in Thailand (50K +) would easily pay for 10 or 15 circumcisions. Even in the States, land of silly-prices surgery, the full deal is less than US$1500.

Based on my own observations, the problem is common in Thailand; maybe no more than in any other country, but here they don't seem to correct it like they would in the West when the problem becomes apparent. All this is pure ignorance on the part of Thai lb's, nothing else, since there is very little downside to the fix: in the case of frenulum removal, patients with a sharp curve will often end up with a longer dick after the curve is corrected. In all cases of phimosis, it will remove the pain that can come with a hard-on, pre-surgery, and it will improve orgasms (no more physical obstruction to ejaculation).

No, I'm not a doctor (I wish: Dr. Dabbler has a nice ring to it).

Upward-curved cock, on the other hand, are very nice; generally it's just their shape, nothing wrong with it.

D.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest JustSumGai

I strongly prefer a ladyboy to have a hardon pointing straight ahead.

But many seem to have downward curved cocks which I presume is the result of trying to hide their girl tool.

Do curved cocks bother you?  Or not a big deal?

actually it's rather nice, an upcurve you have to approach from above as it were...so the curve goes with yer throat. If you're on your knees them thangs will poke ya in the gag spot. A downcurve tho? perfect.  Also seems to be pretty nice to be fucked by.  Kinda weirded me out at first but now I smile when the gift is unwrapped.