Ernestos winterjourney 2012/2013 II

Kuching day 2

The morning started the same way as the evening had ended, Emily had her boner again which she rubbed on my upper leg. Due to my jetlag we had slept until 11 am,she also was used to sleep long due to her night job in the Latino Cafe.After I had calmed her down we started a search through the anticshops. The selection was wide but prices had gone up since my last visit four years ago, I would have to take a bigger amount in my hands, that was now obvious to me.After reserving a few sculptures we went for a spicy breakfast on the riverside with a few beers, then buying some drinks for the minibar, most of all I needed some tomatojuice for diluting my Wodka down to 50 % as this was still healthier than to mix it with Coke or Red Bull,my heart was certainly appreciating that.
Then back to bed and the next round started , relaxed by a few drinks in between. For dinner we went to my favourite place the "Top Spot" a big seafood market on top of a shopping center in walking distance from the Hilton.The place was crowded as people started to celebrate Christmas and above that it was saturday night.Emily had invited Gigi, one of the participants of our 2008 orgy, who had added to her plumpy body a few kilos more and did not look too attractive. The more she explained that she was on hormones and therefore more or less impotent . But she helped herself with the food and that was all. Emily did a lap of honour and had her fourth cum on this day, as she proudly announced, and that was verifiable.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 year later...

Special  request to Admin !

on request of Emily who seemed (again) to have found the love of her lifetime who wants to marry her ( at least she believes)

please remove all pics in my report  Winterjourney 2012/2013 I, II and III

otherwise I might be held responsible for disturbing her great love and luck

Thanks

Ernesto

Special  request to Admin !

on request of Emily who seemed (again) to have found the love of her lifetime who wants to marry her ( at least she believes)

please remove all pics in my report  Winterjourney 2012/2013 I, II and III

otherwise I might be held responsible for disturbing her great love and luck

Thanks

Ernesto

They are all now deleted.

I also deleted the pics from a thread called Follow Up Session With Emily.

Thanks again for your brilliant Trip Reports Ernesto!     :hi: