Name That Ladyboy

deepthroat

unknown girl #1

Pretty girl from Koyo 7 - she kept wearing a costume with angel wings on the back like a VIctoria's Secret model when I was there in Feb. 2011.

Seen here with Bell, please help me ID the girl on the left

UPDATE: IDENTIFIED! Her name should be Eye if I'm not mistaken.

post-75-009597500 1301888557.jpg

• Upvote 1

Unknown Girl #7

Spider Girl Bar

Deepthroat,

This is Oa formerly of the "So What Bar" she is/was a very good friend of Fa.

Oa changes her appearance from Blonde to Brunette with all the hair extensions that go with it.

She is regularly on patrol o/s Spider Bar on Soi 6(1), great fun in the room prides herself on her come tasting nice and sweet as she loads up on yoghurt everyday as part of her diet (her words not mine).

She does believe in customer satisfaction as she seems to remember every encounter with great insight.

Emerald

• Upvote 1

NAME THAT GIRL #11

unknown cutie from Koyo 7

This is Patty...wonderful kisser ,the best silicone tits ive ever sucked...really nice ,funny and affectionate....i spent a great night with her...

corner bar mnager number#2 is Anna

koyo bar girl#5-i think is also called Patty-not 100% sure tho...

• Upvote 1

Unknown girl #2

This lovely girl is the manager of Corner Bar, a favorite hangout of pervs and Canuks alike

IDENTIFIED! Name is Aum.

I've always been calling her Aun. Ya know, there's lots of Aums and Auns, I wonder if it's really just the same name. Anyone know?

Great idea for a thread Deep Throat! And thanks for updating once they're identified. :clapping:

I've always been calling her Aun. Ya know, there's lots of Aums and Auns, I wonder if it's really just the same name. Anyone know!

Great idea for a thread Deep Throat! And thanks for updating once they're identified. :clapping:

Think you might be right PD, Aun sounds more correct when I think about it.Oops.

Think you might be right PD, Aun sounds more correct when I think about it.Oops.

Yeah BB I always thought it was AUN as well. I only wrote AUM because that's how you spelt it, and you know how I respect your judgement. :D

Cheers DK

Unknown GIRLS #3

Here's a few shots of one of the new favorites on the scene, EMMY from Spider Girl Bar. Also pictured are friends of hers from the bar. Can you give me names to go with these faces?

The one on the right looks like Nat or Nut who used to be at So What Bar and was part of their volleyball team. With her, Oa and Jennifer all at Spider Girl, half the former So What Team is there. They may have a good nucleus if anymore Vball tourneys take place in the future. :)