Roadhouse bar FNA Sally's bar, Jomtien Soi 5

bumblebee

There is a good group of us in Town in November, will be nice to have a Beer or two out at the Roadhouse.

Cheers :drinks:

Sounds good BT. A night out over the hill on Soi 5 is a fine idea. Pull a few tables together and get a crowd of us gathered. :drinks:

Sounds good to me too - it's Som's 23rd birthday on Friday 16 November. :party0005:

Som:post-1579-0-88672800-1347737496_thumb.jp

16th is good for me, looking forward to meeting you Quietguy, BB lets rustle up the Guys and make a good night of it.

:happy0065:

Sounds like a plan. I'll pencil it in on the Party Season News Desk thread as it bridges a gap between 10 or 11 Ciobha's Party in La Bamba and 21 Paeng's Birthday in Sensations. Som is a great kid so good to have a big crew show up for her birthday.

Thanks for the Photos, Had a good few nights with her at the karaoke bar:) Met her Thai BF there one night.

Cant get there in Nov,would love you have come bet it will be one hell of a night :)

Im just saving up atm so i can move over for good. Need my Tefel and about 20k(GBP) lol.

Hate the UK with a passion!!!

• Upvote 1

Som is a great kid so good to have a big crew show up for her birthday.

Might need to check that Som will be there on 16th November. She was last year but there wasn't a party. She did light a couple of paper lanterns for good luck. Unfortunately the first one got caught in a tree in the hotel grounds opposite the bar, which wasn't very auspicious, so she lit another which did take off alright. The bar was quiet that night with not many customers.

Som took all the staff for a meal in Pattaya after the bar closed.

If she is going to be there it would be nice to have a good turnout as you say bumblebee.

Ripper - if you are going to be there in February, it's Nuch's birthday on 24 February. I will be in Pattaya in February, but unfortunately leave from BKK early on 25th, so don't think I can make it.

Told that new owner may change things (?) in the bar as from October. Nuch has left the scene and living with farang BF. Last night 11.00 pm 3 customers - only LB was May who has been away for 2 months. Not sure if she's back full time. Only regular LB is Nant/Sonar. Som occasionally. The place looks desperate - unfortunately.

• Upvote 2

Sounds good to me too - it's Som's 23rd birthday on Friday 16 November.

16th is good for me, looking forward to meeting you Quietguy, BB lets rustle up the Guys and make a good night of it.

Might need to check that Som will be there on 16th November. She was last year

Som took all the staff for a meal in Pattaya after the bar closed.

If she is going to be there it would be nice to have a good turnout

Well, that puts a perspective on things. Here I am going to P in Nov to meet the guys but this adds another dimension. Makes 16 a date to remember.

I previously hadn't thought too much about dates as I will be in Phnom Penh prior. But as mates and other FMs have said, Som is so special, one of the nicest LBs one could meet in a long nights flirting and fondling.

I'd love to catch up with her again, particularly on her bithday with lots of pals around.

Only regular LB is Nant/Sonar. Som occasionally.

I wil keep you informed over the next few weeks !

Thanks for that Quinn. If you do see Som could you ask if she is working from another bar? I would quite like to meet up with her in November, as I regret not bfing her in February. Thanks in advance for any info.

• 2 weeks later...

Chatting to Som the other night at a party and she assures me that she will be at Sally/Roadhouse for her birthday in November. Pic of Jen, May and Som.

Good news Quinn. I am sure we can muster up a posse and pop over to he;p her celebrate. Many of us don't need much of an excuse to visit Jomtien. :drinks: