Roadhouse bar FNA Sally's bar, Jomtien Soi 5

bumblebee

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did have the pleasure of Bee back in June, which was special. She does have an amazing body and a really useful cock also which she can really use. She really does love to fuck her man but surprisingly does not like it done to her. I wonder if many guys have had the pleasure of her cute ass - just a thought

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

A few of us dropped over to Sally's last night and the general feeling was that sadly we were witnessing the end of this fine establishment as an LB destination in Jomtien.

There were only about 5 of ours on duty, unlike say 2 to 3 years ago when one could easily find up to maybe 13 or so on a very good night. It was not just the numbers but the general feeing in the place. Sally seems to missing and that makes a difference for sure.

As one very notable FM commented, "I cannot see myself coming back here again." and we all nodded in agreement. The fact that 3 of our group of 5 took along LBs from other bars speaks for itself. There is very limited choice there these days, it's turning into just another bar. :(

What is to be done?

Two of the wonderful institutions of Pattaya dying (Sally's, Corner Bar).

not really sure what's happening at Sally Bar and the situation may be temporary.

Bee quit the bar scene cause she has a faring boyfriend and I believe New is in the PI to be with family.

so maybe Sally just needs to restaff.

The ecology of all bars as fragile. For "me" both Saly's and Corner were alternatives to the Pattaya Beer Garden, a quiet place to chil with friends and not be hassled. but it's nice to have some eye candy around and Ning at Corner and Bee at Sal's sure fit the bill.

we'll just have to wait and see what happens and hope for the best.

• 9 months later...

Has anyone got some photos of that last 12 mths please.

Not sure how popular the bar is with members anymore as we don't hear much about it. It has changed its name to the Roadhouse also. I am sure a few of us will pop over in November some evening to see how things are.

Welcome to the forum Ripper, always good to see a new member posting. :drinks:

Thanks for the welcome :)

I have been there a few times last time was November last year,well tell a lie i walked down Soi5 in March time but it was about 3pm and there was no one around. Think Som and everyone had gone to a wedding or something.?

I was just wanting to see some photos from about mid to late last year there was a girl there who i would like to see again.:) As always i cant remember her name.

A BM on lbp has reported that Tim has sold the Roadhouse Bar (formerly Sally's) to a guy who owns two other bars in Soi 5. There is a leaving party for Tim this Friday 31 August.

Ripper - I was there last November, there were 5 ladyboys there then - Nus/Nuch, Som, Nan, Dow, and a ladyboy from Laos who usually worked behind the bar, I think her name was Jane or Jen.

I think the girl you are thinking of may be Dow/Dao - does that ring a bell? If she had boobs then it would probably be Dow as only Som and Dow had boltons.

I will try to post the photos I took of them when I have time - probably at the weekend.

Edit: If it was Dow I have her email and mobile number if you want it.

• Upvote 1

Sup guys thanks for the replies.

I think it was Nuch,wasnt Som or Dow i remember them. I also went with a girl from there called Nan she was not a LB,But she has left the bar i think and gone to work for Ron in the shop.

Tim has gone from the Bar? Thats a pisser he was a good guy. Hope he has not had to go back to the UK.

• 2 weeks later...

Sup guys thanks for the replies.

I think it was Nuch

Sorry for delay in posting pics but I'm not too good at this computer stuff. Anyway here are some pics of Nuch/Nus.

I talked to her quite a lot last November, and saw her in the bar again this February.

She is a very intelligent lady, who has good English, and speaks other languages too, including Japanese and Korean. She did a University degree in statistics, and used to teach Mathematics in High School, but says she could earn as much in a week in the bar as she did in a month teaching, and like most younger Thais has to support her parents. She said she would probably go back to teaching when she is too old to work in the bar.

She is the unofficial mamasan in the bar, meeting and greeting, making sure that customers are being served, and generally organising the running, but she says she did not want the responsibility of being an actual mamasan.

She is a nice person and very informative about anything you want to know.

post-1579-0-33695300-1347700249_thumb.jp

post-1579-0-43606800-1347700300_thumb.jp

post-1579-0-78174500-1347700360_thumb.jp

post-1579-0-45625500-1347700431_thumb.jp

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the info QG! :hi:

Would actually like to talk to her about math and stat.

Gives me a good reason to call into the Roadhouse.

You;re welcome pdogg. I don't think you need a reason to call into the Roadhouse though! Nuch is a nice lady to talk to, but if the bar is busy she is usually moving round ensuring that customers are being taken care of.

I will be calling in during my trip in November to see how things are going and if there are any changes under the new management.

I will be calling in during my trip in November to see how things are going and if there are any changes under the new management.

There is a good group of us in Town in November, will be nice to have a Beer or two out at the Roadhouse.

Cheers :drinks: