Wanna marry a Thai?

JaiDee

You guys with the expanding waistlines, the ever-increasing bald spot and the libido which has been letting you down more than ever the past few years; and yes, I am one of you :( ...... better get moving quickly if you want to marry your favorite Thai gal, the government is about to make it a lot harder!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/456613-law-prohibiting-marriage-to-foreigners-over-the-age-of-50-proposed-to-thai-cabinet/

No more 55-year olds marrying 22 year old hotties soon

Ive have only ever asked 1 girl to marry me, that was 25 years ago (when I was 25) and was a girl that I lived with for 11 years, helped bring up her 2 kids (aged 5 & 3)and they still look as me as their Dad.

Thankfully she just laughed and told me to "fuck myself" :blink: , never asked her again and never wanted it after that lol

Funnily enough even after breaking up 14 years ago, mutual love is still there between us and she would have me back in an instant :air_kiss:

I get myself in enough shit with Thais in so called relationships so marriage would certainly be a no-no for me.

But as the saying goes "Never say Never" I still got 5 years left to decide :unsure:

Not sure, I saw it today on the Thai visa website.

I think it's a good rule and older farangs should be thankful; by making this a law it may prevent untold amount of clueless post-50 foreigners from taking some cute little 20-something Thai girl as his bride, perhaps saving thousands of men from a slow march into the poor house.

If they really brought in a law like that then they'd also most definitely need to bring in some form of 'Social Wellfare'!

I just really don't think the powers to be realize that we're the only thing that been keeping Isarn on its feet! :money: