TgirlJapan*

Stroker

On 5/15/2013 at 2:49 AM, Stroker said:

Here is Chuling back again, this time in her school uni.  It doesn't get much better than this I am sure some of you will agree.

http://join.shemalejapan.com/track/lbrlbr.22.13.13.0.0.0.0.0

I normally have very little interest in website pictures but this set of Chulig is outstanding, almost worth a flight to Japan.

Amazing looking girl

BD

I normally have very little interest in website pictures but this set of Chulig is outstanding, almost worth a flight to Japan.

Amazing looking girl

BD

agreed. :happy0064:

and i thought i was the only anorexic-loving monger to come out here.

glad to see i'm not alone in my concept of perfection which i shall now name "Chulig".

:character00218:

• Upvote 1

Man oh man she's got one innard-arresting magic stick with one wonderfully symmetrical bag sac. That 3rd pix makes me weak. Doesn't come much better. Don't you agree Mr. Ken? 

I know most guys prob like the 3rd best.

But I  like the first where her erect member pushes out her short skirt.

Ive only been to Japan once and it was only for a couple of days, but I did manage to spend some time with one of the shemale Japan models while I was there. I made a list of my top three preferences before I left home as they are not always available, but was fortunate enough to get my first choice while I was there.

I arrange to meet Mao Asagiri via e-mail with her shop, at the time she was working at the re:fusion shop in Ueno and I had to meet her out the front of the subway station in the blue circle and then go around the block to the room in the apartment complex in the red circle.

90 minutes set me back 23 000 yen but you only live once.

If anyone is interested in doing something similar I would recommend having a look at this link:

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http://www.newhalffan.com/

post-3440-0-21801900-1368687887_thumb.jp

post-3440-0-21483100-1368687904_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2

Couple of places I've been shown by a Nice Guy working in Japan were located in Electronic city (Akihabara on Green line), or just behind the main artery which is Pedestrian only on Sunday if I recall.

To fid it again, I probably wouldn't, but I must say this was one of my best experience in Japan, including being washed everywhere in shower bu the Choosen one on the "Menu" even inside (Humm those little Fingers) all for around 25000 Yen.

Shinjuku is also cite for Specialized masssages. Both places in Tokyo.

Brought a couple to the Meridien in Shinagawa once, it was a Riot to walk in the lobby weith them, and Japanese are way too polite to interfere. It was so much personal fun doing the walk with them. Not the walk of shame as in Bangkok, but a personal pleasure to look at all the locals who knew and wondered if I knew or was a real Perv. What opinions they have of us now I wonder?

In Osaka, if it still exists, you HAVE to attand the show at a place called: BETTY NO MAYONAISE. You will probably be the only Giging there, and treated nicely after the show. LAnguage as anywhere in Japan is a barrier though, but a couple of drinks sure loosen up tongue.

My 2 cents worth on experience in Japan

• Upvote 3

As much as I enjoy Thai Lb's there's something about the Newhalfs that gets me so excited I can feel my heart pounding in my neck.

I'd happily pay 25000 yen for a 90 minute session especially with Chuling with those beautiful full lips and cute little tits (not to mention the obvious). 

Japan is on my list for next year and hopefully I'll be able to add a tick to Newhalf experience on my bucket list although I believe it's not easy to achieve.

Keep them coming please Stroker, enjoying them immensely.   

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please keep them coming Stroker. These latest pics cover one of my favourite fantasies of an erect cock held against the body by a pair of pantyhose afterwhich I rip a hole for it's escape. 

Her overall physical appearance is something I've been drawn to lately, not sure where that's leading.

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep them coming Stroker. These latest pics cover one of my favourite fantasies of an erect cock held against the body by a pair of pantyhose afterwhich I rip a hole for it's escape. 

Her overall physical appearance is something I've been drawn to lately, not sure where that's leading.

Looks like you'll be meeting up with some of the members in Sunee Plaza next time you are in Pattaya. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1