TgirlJapan*

Stroker

My God she has one perfect cock and ball purse!!! Simply mouth watering.

'Ball purse' hahaha  :biggrin:

Granted she has an attractive meat-stick, and I would throw money down to have a roll in the sakura leaves with her, but she doesn't blow up my skirt as much as others have.... Like the broad in my avatar

If I had to put into words what type attracts me these days that last pic says it all.

I'm spending far too much time on this thread.

We'll have to try and find you one similar in November Uncle.  She is quite cute and well work spending our time here drooling over. :biggrin: 

Yup Unc, that last pix certainly is something. Perhaps more time in the shower scrubbing her finer "points" would help...

Yes Sam I'd like to wash her down, pat her dry, dress her in some fine black lingerie and carry her to the bedroom....then I'd probably faint. 

When I bring her back to Vietnam that's exactly how I'm going to dress her: floppy socks, shirt & tie, high school grey sweater and tartan skirt, big cock under her knickers - or maybe I'll request her do without the knickers. I can upskirt fondle her whenever that way.

• Upvote 1

That's our gal alright. Well spotted Sam.

Just by way of confirmation, you can see in posts # 56 (pic 6), #71 (1), 77 (2) and 80 (1) the wristband she is wearing with amber beads in it is the same one as she has on in the clip. Also in the clip she has a neck chain with the letter M. She is also wearing that in post # 56 (pix 3 through 8) and post # 77 (pic 3 - just a hint of it). In the pix of post # 56 she also has the same outfit on: black top, black stockings and shoes.

So her name? Mikiko, Miyake, Minako, ...

One final thing to note from the clip: she is left handed. Ha!