TgirlJapan*

Stroker

• 3 months later...
On 1/30/2016 at 9:34 PM, SiamSam said:

Would love to have Himena on my swim team. Man oh man is she HOT in that swimsuit!!! Whew. 

Looks like she will have to make do with this dildo till you turn up Sammy. :db:

http://join.shemalejapan.com/track/lbrlbr.22.13.13.0.0.0.0.0

03.jpg

05.jpg

08.jpg

12.jpg

15.jpg

http://join.shemalejapan.com/track/lbrlbr.22.13.13.0.0.0.0.0

• 9 months later...
14 hours ago, rxpharm said:

If you do a search for Newhalf Health - it should lead to Japanese Agencies/Clubs that feature them. However, many of them are geared to Japanese speaking/reading customers. Only a few also cater to English speaking customers.

Not to mention how much it would likely cost. Even with the big devaluation of the yen.

19 hours ago, bumblebee said:

It certainly is.

post-3403-0-10740900-1405159445.jpg

Shemale Japan

Sorry for the pun, but this "raises" another question. If Miran did not have tits would you be as impressed???.

I know I would not,(maybe just me), but Fem Boys just do not get me going the same way. I have this ingrained aversion to anything that may be thought of as gay in the way of sex. ( By the way I know some gays and get along well with them).

Am I unusual (strange maybe)?,

Being fairly new to the LB scene I find them intoxicating but Fem Boys,no. Maybe I am looking for an "out"(gay aversion), as a year ago LB's were people that lived in Thailand and that was it!. Not so now I must add.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

If Miran did not have tits would you be as impressed???

Some guys may be even more impressed without the sillycone enhancements.103.gif   

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

Being fairly new to the LB scene I find them intoxicating but Fem Boys,no

Many guys first become interested in ladyboys and it stays like that while others begin to explore other aspects of the scene once the initial excitement of ladyboys wanes, and femboys become appealing also/instead.

8 hours ago, Woodie said:

Mind you the girl on the forum page, Sexy Lady boy pics is a looker too. Are there any more shots of her?

Areeya is the model in this iconic pose; probably the most widely circulated pic in Ladyboy History.

I'm sure some Forum members have carnal knowledge  of her!  Who has been with Areeya?

The original pic, without the Mastercard meme first appeared on Asian TS which is a pretty good deal at only 99 bucks a year.

To see some fantastic pics of this extremely photogenic ladyboy check out Asian TS.

Asian TS

areeyamaster.jpg

Asian TS

15 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

Areeya is the model in this iconic pose; probably the most widely circulated pic in Ladyboy History.

I'm sure some Forum members have carnal knowledge  of her!  Who has been with Areeya?

The original pic, without the Mastercard meme first appeared on Asian TS which is a pretty good deal at only 99 bucks a year.

To see some fantastic pics of this extremely photogenic ladyboy check out Asian TS.

Asian TS

areeyamaster.jpg

Asian TS

She is good, but I think Miran tops her. Excuse the pun!