Mamasans

DownLoLarry

Depending on the type of bar, Mamasans have different roles, so it's tough to compare apples to apples. Some are more akin to Managers getting involved with ordering. Some are talent scouts. Some keep the girls in line and help out customers. Others seek to separate the customer from his money. Almost all have their own agendas.

Nok of LaBamba and Aun of Corner Bar are great mamasans. Gun, an older femboy, is a very mellow guy and the best of the lot in Sunee gogos.

But for the most part, especially in Nana bars, I have little use for them and add no value to my experience unless they are doing something behind the scenes that I'm not aware of.

What you say?

I cannot recall one single experience of when a mamasan has been useful to me.

My biggest mamasan gripe is when they try to 'help you choose' and then pester you for a tip or a drink without having done anything, at which time I am only thinking 'fuck off'.

There are different styles of mamasan roles and interference, of which the above is my worst case scenario, happening in such places as Obsessions Pattaya or Casanova in NEP.

I cannot recall one single experience of when a mamasan has been useful to me.

My biggest mamasan gripe is when they try to 'help you choose' and then pester you for a tip or a drink without having done anything, at which time I am only thinking 'fuck off'.

There are different styles of mamasan roles and interference, of which the above is my worst case scenario, happening in such places as Obsessions Pattaya or Casanova in NEP.

You obviously haven't meet Nok at La Bumba Mr Cox! :devil:

Funnily enough one of may favorite, 'favorite' Ladyboy's of all time has been offered the job in Casanova's, but I'm not sure that she wants it. If she were to take the 'seat' she most definitely wouldn't pester you for anything, as much as I love her dearly she's got to be just about the laziest bitch I've ever met... anyway, she say, " I waiting for you", so I'll find out in about a week or so if she's got the spot? :give_rose::air_kiss: :angel:

And funnily enough again, I copped for the current one there once too!.. She was reasonably useful... And I've promised myself I'm going the 'smash' the mamasan from 'Gess Bar' too!. Scarred up 'muwwie', but damm sexy with hugely powerful legs... I'm absolutely fucking sure she's going to be useful!!! :hair: :nurse:

It must be an authority thing?! :girl_devil:

P.S. It's a real shame, I'm in Pattaya at the moment & Nok has always been one of my first port of calls for years now, but I'm afraid her phenomenal internet success has kinda put me off, it almost seems like there ain't a bastard BM/FM out there who hasn't stuffed her, fucking shame that! :notfair:

Talking about mamasans, I still laugh when I think back to the night of mamasan Lisa's birthday in Pooks Soi 6. The look of agitation and unease on PD's face when she came hovering his way with her necklace of 100 Baht plus notes around her neck, a staple and an expectant look was priceless. :acute:

Talking about mamasans, I still laugh when I think back to the night of mamasan Lisa's birthday in Pooks Soi 6. The look of agitation and unease on PD's face when she came hovering his way with her necklace of 100 Baht plus notes around her neck, a staple and an expectant look was priceless. :acute:

Normally I give 100 baht if i know the girl or 20 if I don't. But there was this feeling that she was zeroing in on everyone who just entered the joint which is not the normal vibe I get from birthday girls, so I just turned around and avoided eye contact.

But what I really remember about that night is I was out with a str8 mate and he shortimed at one of the girlbars and as he was passing I yelled out for him to come in but he was drained and didn't.

I remember telling u that he's not into ladyboys and u said he looks more into ladyboys than any of us. And yes, u were right based on dress, attitude, intangibles one of those "it's funny cause it's true" moments. :shok: :D

Brother PD was in soi 7 by then , the only trace that remained was a gust of wind and his flip flops :shok:

You obviously haven't meet Nok at La Bumba Mr Cox!

I've visited La Bamba on countless occasions and seen Nok in there many times, but only communicated with her if she happened to be behind the bar at the time I ordered a drink or check-binned.

I've never BF'd anybody from La Bamba or needed any assistance to make that decision. I only chat with the guys there, not the girls, if no guys, I walk straight past.